Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Superman in Dawn of Justice

If you guys have been paying attention you seen that I am pretty nervous about how BVS is going to end, and how Superman's reputation is going to get tarnished. Seriously, look who he is going to go against with. Batman. If Superman loses, then what is the point of having him? Just send Batman to fight Brainiac a Darkseid. Once again Superman is going to get used to upper up Batman's position. Maybe I am overreacting, but thats how I see it.

So far people are saying Superman comes off as heroic and well done. Honestly seems like Batman is the villain for a good chunk of the movie

I have stated this in another place but I thought the movie treated Bat-god pretty poorly
    1. Makes a completely incorrect conclusion about Superman
    2. Does the same mess up (in reverse) on Lex Luthor
    3. Completely misses that Diana is Wonder Woman and has been running around his (Bats) entire career probably

He is truly Bats-y as far as I am concerned

The boot on the neck is just a nod to TDKR and to appease the Bat fan boys since it is a Batman movie with Superman being the guest (?comic) star

If written true to form - Bats would be an ugly stain on the ground if going up against Supes that was out for blood

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post
    I have stated this in another place but I thought the movie treated Bat-god pretty poorly
    3. Completely misses that Diana is Wonder Woman and has been running around his (Bats) entire career probably

The boot on the neck is just a nod to TDKR and to appease the Bat fan boys since it is a Batman movie with Superman being the guest (?comic) star

If written true to form - Bats would be an ugly stain on the ground if going up against Supes that was out for blood
    The problem is the average movie goer is just going to go Batman beats Superman, if Bats does end up winning.

Batman is gonna respect for the way he takes out ordinary crooks. The scene where he beats up a bunch of thugs Arkham-style will be his grand moment. I don't think he wrecks Superman like in TDKR

Quote Originally Posted by SSJett View Post
    The problem is the average movie goer is just going to go Batman beats Superman, if Bats does end up winning.
    This is what I mean.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Not that it took a great effort to do it, but, in BvS, they have made Bruce/Batman an unlikable prick that make you want to punch him in the face.
    He's the kind of character that is in a lot of movies that you want see dead or enjoy when he's humiliated at the end of the film.

#Team Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Not that it took a great effort to do it, but, in BvS, they have made Bruce/Batman an unlikable prick that make you want to punch him in the face.
    He's the kind of character that is in a lot of movies that you want see dead or enjoy when he's humiliated at the end of the film.

#Team Superman
    So overkill to hope Superman takes him up into the upper atmosphere and drops him?

BANNED

2) he is investigating Lex, so is WW
    3. how could h know that? WW was retired, but he knew that she was up to something

Quote Originally Posted by Lairston View Post
    So overkill to hope Superman takes him up into the upper atmosphere and drops him?
    That's not what Superman would do, but it would be really satisfying if he'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    2) he is investigating Lex,
    Really Tayswift - if you are "investigating" someone - you take their word for someone else being bad and go up against them even though said someone can kill you with a hard glance?
    Really smart - must be something in common with the writer of the movie

BANNED

Really Tayswift - if you are "investigating" someone - you take their word for someone else being bad and go up against them even though said someone can kill you with a hard glance?
    Really smart - must be something in common with the writer of the movie
    bruce isn't going after Superman because Lex asked.

#Team Superman
    How do you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    How do you know that?
    From the trailers and clip. Look how arrogant he is: https://twitter.com/ChrisRa7en/statu...74867729035264

Just give him a punch in the face.

From the trailers and clip. Look how arrogant he is: https://twitter.com/ChrisRa7en/statu...74867729035264

Just give him a punch in the face.
    *Sigh* I am getting really nervous, because if Batman beats Superman is over. Everyone will be "See Batman beats sSuperman!Superman SUCZ!