Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    *Sigh* I am getting really nervous, because if Batman beats Superman is over. Everyone will be "See Batman beats sSuperman!Superman SUCZ!
    Superman personifies the aspirations of the working class and immigrants, as well as the whole human race. If the rich bully ******* Batman beats Superman, all that is good in mankind loses with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Superman personifies the aspirations of the working class and immigrants, as well as the whole human race. If the rich bully ******* Batman beats Superman, all that is good in mankind loses with him.
    Well that's how things are now. Apparently a lot of people hate Superman for no reason. Because apparently he is too powerful. When that doesn't make a sh*t of a sense when we got someone like Saitama running around.

Well that's how things are now. Apparently a lot of people hate Superman for no reason. Because apparently he is too powerful. When that doesn't make a sh*t of a sense when we got someone like Saitama running around.
    I don't know who Saitama is. I had to google it.

Not that it took a great effort to do it, but, in BvS, they have made Bruce/Batman an unlikable prick that make you want to punch him in the face.
    He's the kind of character that is in a lot of movies that you want see dead or enjoy when he's humiliated at the end of the film.

#Team Superman
    My God he's a fictional character settle down, I've never seen a Batman fan say they'd enjoy Superman dying. You're taking this a little too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    My God he's a fictional character settle down, I've never seen a Batman fan say they'd enjoy Superman dying. You're taking this a little too seriously.
    I have. A lot. But most of the time they are the bandwagon fans.

I don't know who Saitama is. I had to google it.
    He is One Punch Man. He literally beats his opponents with...One punch...WTF is that?

I have. A lot. But most of the time they are the bandwagon fans.
    Then they're taking things way too seriously too, I don't think it's healthy to get worked up over a fictional character to the point you want them dead.

Then they're taking things way too seriously too, I don't think it's healthy to get worked up over a fictional character to the point you want them dead.
    Tell that to all of the angsty teenagers and idiot Batman fanboys.

Tell that to all of the angsty teenagers and idiot Batman fanboys.
    I'll tell it to any idiotic fanboy who gets worked up over someone who doesn't exist and has no effect on their lives no matter if it's a idiotic Batman fan or an idiotic Superman fan.

I'll tell it to any idiotic fanboy who gets worked up over someone who doesn't exist and has no effect on their lives no matter if it's a idiotic Batman fan or an idiotic Superman fan.
    There are probably of both. But I seen for Batman fanboys complaining about Superman, because he is...Super.

I didn't say that I want him to die, I've only compared him to the kind of unsympathetic characters of movies for which you end up wishing the worst (I refer to the BvS version, not to the character in general. I like him in the Nolan's movies). I was being ironic.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-14-2016 at 09:14 PM.

There are probably of both. But I seen for Batman fanboys complaining about Superman, because he is...Super.
    There are both but some Batman fans standout because: there are more of them and unfortunately they feel the need to rage against Superman because as you said he's super, the exact opposite of their favorite. Just like some Superman fans hate Batman because he has no powers and they don't see him as a real superhero.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I've honestly been surprised at how well Superman is coming off in the trailers - he seems like the legit good guy to a Batman that's being very unambiguously presented as both wrong and out-of-control, with his villains and supporting cast taking center stage (he gets Lois, Perry, Martha, reportedly Jimmy, Lex and Doomsday, while Batman just gets Alfred and Robin by implication). I suspect Chris Terrio may have been an influence there - I haven't seen Argo, but based on his interviews I'd be happy to see him write the next solo Superman flick - as well as the need to brighten him to present more of a contrast to Batman compared to MOS.
    Buh-bye

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

There are both but some Batman fans standout because: there are more of them and unfortunately they feel the need to rage against Superman because as you said he's super, the exact opposite of their favorite. Just like some Superman fans hate Batman because he has no powers and they don't see him as a real superhero.
    Less of the fact that Batman doesn't have powers for me so much as Batman is well shoehorned into many things. However, it appears that Dawn of Justice is trying to balance out Batman and obviously put some weaknesses down for him.

That's not what Superman would do, but it would be really satisfying if he'll do it.
    I suppose he wouldn't.

I'm a Batman fan as well so I was more having fun because of how Batman is seen in the trailers. But I've certainly seen Batman fans claim they wish Superman had stayed dead when Doomsday killed him.

Of course back then I think he was outselling Batman because Superman had good creators and a real editor back then (even if they were idiots for killing him) so there could have been some jealousy involved.