Wonder Woman herself:
    Made of Clay
    lasso
    bracelets
    feminist
    Amazon from an island of Amazon's
    Invisible plane.
    powers
    Don't really care if she can fly or not. But I do feel the need to give her flight exists because people want to put her on par with Superman, but I feel their are other ways to do this.
    Strength
    Speed
    Martial training
    Animal Rapport: Ability to communicate with all forms of animals.
    Access to an arsenal of enchanted weapon's of various types that can augment her power set.

Supporting Cast
    Hippolyta: maternal figure
    Steve Trevor: Primary love interest. (not every superhero needs a harem of possible lovers, and WW's needs all the consistency she can get. Plus we've had almost 20 years of swinging single WW. can you honestly say it's made the franchise better?)
    Etta Candy comic sidekick
    Both Wonder Girl's. One of the things that separate WW and the other members of the DC trinity is the fact that she actually has a philosophy she's trying to spread. Out of all the DC heroes to me she is probably the one most likely to have disciples and people she's training. A matter a fact whose to say she only needs two Wonder girl's? Maybe she can have more. Throw in a Wonder Boy too.
    Artemis: Every character needs a philosophical foil and that is what Artemis is.
    main villains
    Cheetah: Equal part arch enemy and evil opposite.
    Ares: Ultimate big bad foe
    Circe: Powerful villainess that plays into an iconic archetype. Evil sorceress vs sword and scandal hero is a classic match up.
    Other Significant Foes
    Dr. Cyber: Tech vs magic
    Dr. Psycho: misogyny personified
    Giganta: Cool visual looking for deeper development and stronger ties to WW's world. I'm telling you they should re imagine her as a mythical giant maybe even the queen of the giants. All her other origins make her way to generic.
    Other villains from her history can fill in as need be.

I'm more for playing up the mythic elements of Wonder Woman rather then mixing to many scifi element. To me the mythic elements are really what separates WW from Superman and other league members. Though I'm not above adding some of the spy elements that were added in the 70's.
    Last edited by mathew101281; 03-19-2016 at 03:56 PM.