Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Civil War II: #TeamCarol and #TeamTony members revealed

Axel posted that on twitter yesterday, variant covers, and pretty much confirmed these heroes are part of those sides. Didn't saw anyone talking about that or a thread.

Maybe Spider-man will make up his mind this time.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Honestly with the exception of Deadpool this is exactly what I expected the sides to be.

I mean Carol and She-hulk are friends and members of the A-force together, Rhodey is dating Carol last I checked, and Spider-Man(Peter) would obviously be down for protecting people before things happen.

Same goes for Tony's side, Sam and Thor are his teammates so of course they'd be on his side. The only one who jumps out at me is Deadpool because I always assumed that Tony Stark would never work with him or allow him to be Avenger.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

With the exception of Jennifer who is a lawyer and should obey and uphold the law do not see problems in others it is possible to understand the choices of sides with good explanations involving past and present of these heroes as well explain any changes positions.

I think Deadpool just joined Team Tony because Team Carol's Future Sight and stopping criminals before they commit crimes would leave Deadpool out of the job.

Mighty Member

Im glad to see my boy deadpool on the right side. And I'm not saying tony's side is right because I believe in their viewpoint, I say it because miles and tony are on that side, so bendis is going to cater to them and make them look like the heroes.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Team Carol SLAYS! So happy of my squad! Keep them coming! The right side always prevails! Bendis's always been amazing to Carol, so i expect this to be a winner!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Fantastic Member

I'm glad the ANADA folks seem to be keeping together. I honestly didn't wanna see any divides in that team.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly with the exception of Deadpool this is exactly what I expected the sides to be.

I mean Carol and She-hulk are friends and members of the A-force together, Rhodey is dating Carol last I checked, and Spider-Man(Peter) would obviously be down for protecting people before things happen.

Same goes for Tony's side, Sam and Thor are his teammates so of course they'd be on his side. The only one who jumps out at me is Deadpool because I always assumed that Tony Stark would never work with him or allow him to be Avenger.
    I think Deadpool is in this because he's the new Wolverine in terms of levels of exposure LOL. Also I think he's on Tony's side because they're clearly going to make Tony the good guy this time and they want Deadpool to be in on that LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I think Deadpool is in this because he's the new Wolverine in terms of levels of exposure LOL. Also I think he's on Tony's side because they're clearly going to make Tony the good guy this time and they want Deadpool to be in on that LOL.
    I guess that also means the Uncanny Avengers, or at least most of them, will be on Tony's side as well since the team is reliable on the funding from Deadpool to operate. Then again we might lose a person or two, probably Human torch since he's dating Medusa and they are believed to be on Carol's side.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I guess that also means the Uncanny Avengers, or at least most of them, will be on Tony's side as well since the team is reliable on the funding from Deadpool to operate. Then again we might lose a person or two, probably Human torch since he's dating Medusa and they are believed to be on Carol's side.
    I think there's a image that implies Cap(Steve) is with Carol...

Niffleheim

Cap is with Carol? This is messing with my MCU canon lol! I feel like Steve would be against Carol's team because of the man out of time and what he said in AoU "Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time"
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-15-2016 at 10:55 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

So where do Black Panther fall? Is on a side or is he the 3rd party like he will be in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    So where do Black Panther fall? Is on a side or is he the 3rd party like he will be in the movie?
    He is with Tony, based on a other image.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Wouldn't his inclusion in this event minimize the seriousness of what is going on in Wakanda? His involvement in a Civil War among superhero would justify Wakandans wanting to get rid of the monarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    He is with Tony, based on a other image.
    Really? then i think i'm all for The People ousting T'Chala and the monarchy system.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-15-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough