Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Mar 15, 2016

Pipeline brings you four rules for maximum comics reading enjoyment, and ponders the upcoming superhero team fight in "Captain America: Civil War."

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just add Rule 5 - 'You are allowed to complain about comics you don't like as long as you have valid reasons and are relatively civil to others about it whether they disagree or not.' and this is golden. I find myself not stressing at all that I'm haven't been reading any Marvel comic since the end of Secret Wars, not because I hate all of them but because I am happy to wait for TPB's since none hooked me anything like Secret Wars did. If you're loving them, kudos to you.

True, if you feel the need to discuss comics, please be civil, not all tastes are the same.

I agree with you about 'Out There', I have recently read 'Crimson' and it was a drag. For me the dialogues were really dreadful at times, too pretentions

I'm not sure I even made it through the first TPB of Crimson.

Well, I collected it back in the day and dug it out of the basement, think maybe due to a Pipeline article, I re-read, and as many comics, I had to push myself, always thinking there must be some benefit in it, maybe in the next issue