Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Trapped apparently in the mountain of Pavitr's special webbing. Billy and Mayday would have been trapped with the Electris too and thus be torn apart by them, but they risked using their shorted-out teleport watches to escape. But with no control over the teleportation, who knows where they are now?

Bigger question is, are they gonna leave the Electros in the web mountain forever? Not addressed, heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Won't they starve to death?
    Exactly what I was wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Do Electros actually need sustenance to survive? I mean, sure some may be more human than others but have we ever actually seen Electro eat?
    In ASM #1 Electro is shown in a bar drinking and in ASM#3(Black Cat arc) he implies that he needs human necessities although that might be out of habit. I believe this brings up a larger question, if villains such as Electro don't require normal every day things then why do they need money?

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Mayday was put there to attract sales hence her not being on a single cover for the book thus far since it launched and her minimal role. She didn't even get to bond with Gwen as Gwen left to go on her own adventures the moment the book started.

Mayday is also a reminder of the marriage that Marvel hates do if anyone has yo go it would be her since as she has been used and written she literally hasn't contributed to the team yet. Maybe her side adventures with Billy will change that nut as of right now she has been squandered for Gwen.
    Basically Mayday was there because Marvel knows that the marriage could be a selling point, but once you actually prove that, they'll deny that it was the direct catalyst. So she'll be put in limbo because as long as they get sales on the book, they don't have to attribute any success of the book to any interest in the marriage.

Spectacular Member

And in the following issue which there is no thread for they're revealed to still be alive, imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man27 View Post
    And in the following issue which there is no thread for they're revealed to still be alive, imagine that
    I doubt anyone seriously thought they were dead. I was just worried that they were being put on a bus, so to speak, and wouldn't be seen again for a good long while. I'm glad to see I was wrong.