Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How Many Have Been Returned To Life After The Last Incursion In ANAD?

Tony Stark
    Steve Rogers
    Karnak?
    Odinson
    Hyperion
    Black Widow

In fact, just about everybody has been returned to life except those people transferred from other realities. So I have to wonder, how did Reed and Co accomplish this phenomenal feat? Are all these characters now infused with Franklin particles, like they were on Battleworld with Doom particles? Does that mean all the characters in ANAD are not really real, just duplicates with what Reed and Co imagine these characters are supposed to be like? How real is real in this case? I think we have gone one step towards solidified holograms in the ANAD. The Beyonder did it in his replica Manhattan in the asteroid belt, and, Franklin has done it in Heroes Reborn. In the Beyonders case, those constructs were destroyed. In Franklins case, those heroes he made, returned eventually to set up a life in the MU. But the same question remains. How synthetic are the ANAD characters and how long will they last?
    Last edited by jackolover; 03-17-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Basically ANAD is like, what is a world without Reed Richards and the Fantastic Four? Everybody is there from the 616, but let's see how they developed if Reed was never in that world?

Wait, Cassie Lang resurrected before or after Secret Wars ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Wait, Cassie Lang resurrected before or after Secret Wars ?.
    Before. She was brought back happened in an Axis tie-in.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Tony Stark
    Steve Rogers
    Karnak?
    Odinson
    Hyperion
    Black Widow

In fact, just about everybody has been returned to life except those people transferred from other realities. So I have to wonder, how did Reed and Co accomplish this phenomenal feat? Are all these characters now infused with Franklin particles, like they were on Battleworld with Doom particles? Does that mean all the characters in ANAD are not really real, just duplicates with what Reed and Co imagine these characters are supposed to be like? How real is real in this case? I think we have gone one step towards solidified holograms in the ANAD. The Beyonder did it in his replica Manhattan in the asteroid belt, and, Franklin has done it in Heroes Reborn. In the Beyonders case, those constructs were destroyed. In Franklins case, those heroes he made, returned eventually to set up a life in the MU. But the same question remains. How synthetic are the ANAD characters and how long will they last?
    Basically ANAD is like, what is a world without Reed Richards and the Fantastic Four? Everybody is there from the 616, but let's see how they developed if Reed was never in that world?
    Franklin's powers, by default, allow him to resurrect anyone. They're not fake or simulations. I would wager more a few of the resurrected were simply because Reed had no idea they'd died, which would be several of the ones you mentioned. Remember, those Last Days were very hectic for everyone. But if any of the resurrected were being held together like the Battleworld versions, then that also would apply to all of reality, which doesn't seem to be the case. I can't see any reason to think Steve or Tony would be different from anything else Reed and Franklin made.

Karnak returned before Secret Wars, we saw him fight his way out of whatever that afterlife he was in was. But this rebuilt 616 isn't a world where Reed was never around, just one where he's not around right now. They've made references to Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria.

Cyclops arguably came back. Not sure when the major thing he did that vilifies him (attacked the Inhumans? not yet explicit) happened, but given that it killed him (so far as we and the characters know at this point), it must've taken place after Secret Wars, and that Franklin resurrected him.

They are just as "synthetic" as the original 616. The 616 has been brought back many times and no one has ever questioned how "real" they were. Black Panther is from the old MU, having travelled to the past of the ANAD MU. Is he "fake"? The ANAD universe is the same as 616 except the Ultimate Universe is sort of "merged" with it, same history w/ little retcons here and there. Also, it looks like Nekra is back, judging from the second issue of Power Man & Iron Fist.

(also a bunch of mutants have gotten their powers back, "mysteriously").

Also, if Reed didn't exist, thenwhy did Peter make a hugeass monument to them??? Jonny saying that he would return to the MIT students????

Tony Stark
    Steve Rogers
    Karnak?
    Odinson
    Hyperion
    Black Widow

they aren't synthetic. They are the people from the 616 except they are not in the 616 anymore because it was destroyed. Reed Richards use the MM power to restore the universe, and Black Panther used the gem to bring everything back to the state of NA #1 minus the incursions.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

lol.

I guess a lot of people are synthetic since they got blown up in the first Secret Wars and got brought back in those healing tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    they aren't synthetic. They are the people from the 616 except they are not in the 616 anymore because it was destroyed. Reed Richards use the MM power to restore the universe, and Black Panther used the gem to bring everything back to the state of NA #1 minus the incursions.
    Except that people remember the incursions happening.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Fantastic Member

Nah, the FF still existed and people still remember. Some even seem to know he's alive, just off on some big adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Do they really? Has anyone other than Black Panther actually referenced them? I suppose Johnny and Ben would remember too, since they were recreated before the rest of the Universe. But has anyone other than the people that actually survived all of Time Runs Out and Secret Wars, referenced them?

As I understand it, Miles Morales for instance, apparently doesn't remember?

Logically, I'd say nobody except the very select few would know or remember.

Let's see...

Mr. Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    The Thing
    Dr. Doom
    Molecule Man
    Black Panther
    Silver Surfer
    Dawn Greenwood

And... Well, I honestly don't know anybody else. Just about everyone else died either in TrO or the final battle in SW - and the only ones who were recreated before the rest of the Universe were the FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    they remember it because it happened in 616. Nothing was undone it was just restored after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Do they really? Has anyone other than Black Panther actually referenced them? I suppose Johnny and Ben would remember too, since they were recreated before the rest of the Universe. But has anyone other than the people that actually survived all of Time Runs Out and Secret Wars, referenced them?
    Kamala Khan's very first words in her rebooted book. "Eight months ago, the world almost ended... and then it only got more awesome."

Not only do people remember, but it's also implied that reality resumed from almost the exact moment the incursion happened.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    They are just as "synthetic" as the original 616. The 616 has been brought back many times and no one has ever questioned how "real" they were. Black Panther is from the old MU, having travelled to the past of the ANAD MU. Is he "fake"? The ANAD universe is the same as 616 except the Ultimate Universe is sort of "merged" with it, same history w/ little retcons here and there. Also, it looks like Nekra is back, judging from the second issue of Power Man & Iron Fist.

(also a bunch of mutants have gotten their powers back, "mysteriously").

Also, if Reed didn't exist, thenwhy did Peter make a hugeass monument to them??? Jonny saying that he would return to the MIT students????
    I am not aware the 616 was destroyed in total, citizens and all. That could just be my knowledge of these things. I thought on previous occasions, just the heroes were destroyed and returned. In Secret Wars, this is removing the whole Multiverse from existence, all citizens of the planet Earth, everything. Has this really been done before?

And not that the FF never existed in the ANAD, just that Reed and the FF are not here since ANAD started. So ANAD is developing without them now in the last 8 months. Remember what happened to the world simply removing Hank Pym in Age of Ultron? Imagine what ANAD will change to without the FF around?
    Last edited by jackolover; 03-17-2016 at 05:23 PM.