Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default New Avengers, #8

A STANDOFF tie-in!
    • The New Avengers are a global rescue force - but what happens when they have to rescue someone...
    from S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    • Answer: THIS MEANS WAR! And the beginning of the three-part conflagration that changes EVERYTHING!
    • PLUS! The traitor -- REVEALED! And the twists keep coming! Who -- or WHAT -- is the AMERICAN KAIJU?

Full article here.

Maybe I am missing something, but how did White Tiger get her amulet back?

EDIT: She didn't loser her amulet right? She just lost the white tiger god power?
    Last edited by Leach; 03-17-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leach View Post
    Could be she's pretending she still has her powers? Also could be a 'few weeks prior' kind of flashback *shrug*

Also for a sec there I thought that Billy got his old costume back...but then I realized no, just the artist changed and now he looks more like pre-Sandoval Billy but with his new costume, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Leach View Post
    She didn't lose the amulet she lost the god attached to the amulet, which means at this point in time it is powerless and is the equivalent of just a cool looking necklace.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Is Marcus To the new artist are just giving Sandoval a breather? Because this looks SO much better...

Can Marvel PLEASE, PLEEEEASE keep Marcus To? I'm almost sure Sandoval is coming back. But seriously no one will miss him.
    Also, does anyone have these pages unlettered? Like, the unlettered previews.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 03-17-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Is Marcus To the new artist are just giving Sandoval a breather? Because this looks SO much better...
    Future solicits say Sandoval is returning. A shame because To's art looks SO much better.

New Avengers vs Shield

* I'm in for sure.

Well this probably will not end well for them challenge Shield is like challenge the US government and their fame is not good mean AIM. Moreover as a fan of the X-mens know how these people of Shield can be a @#$%& so it was never a fan of this organization or Hill.

The vote of Songbird surprised me.

Aren't them going to fight with Coulson's team, who actually knows nothing about Hill's stuff? I think everything will end up okay.

I like Sandoval, but I would rather have Marcus To as the new regular artist. Love these pages! Also, I hope Billy gets an awesome new codename. I liked Demiurge.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

This art is so much nicer to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Aren't them going to fight with Coulson's team, who actually knows nothing about Hill's stuff? I think everything will end up okay.
    Actually I think Coulson found out and sent his team to capture the Whisperer(Rick Jones) in a way to cover up what Hill has done to avoid trouble for SHIELD, they aren't happy about it but they aren't trying to actively stop Shield like the Uncanny Avengers.

Not to mention no matter what it still looks bad that AIM is attacking a government agency on American Soil which are they not supposed to be doing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Looks great. I'm really digging this story so far. To bad this isn't Civil War II.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

For those confused about White Tiger, her description clearly states "Normal human martial artist." Previous descriptions said she was powered by a prehistoric Tiger god, so they are clearly acknowledging her recent power loss. The fact that she is no longer superhuman doesn't mean she can't be on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Coulson's team knows about Kobik, it was in the last Agents of SHIELD book.