Super Moderator

Default C2E2 EXCLUSIVE: Valiant Announces 15 Artists Under Exclusive Deals

Valiant Entertainment continues to lock down its roster of creators, announcing 15 new or renewed exclusive deals in advance of C2E2 2016.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

That Pere Perez "group photo" shot of the entire Valiant Universe is fantastic!!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

No Cary Nord?

Dang exclusives are really becoming a big thing now. Doesn't really bother me, I like when a creator can devote a ton of attention to a single universe.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Damn, i wanted Lafuente on Batgirl. Shame.

Fantastic Member

I want Lafuente to do that Ludocrats book he was going to do at Image with Gillen and Rossignol!

And, you know, I hate to be this guy, but for as great a talent pool as this is...would it kill them to hire a few female creators? Geeze.

Incredible Member

Fantastic news! I continue to love everything Valiant is doing. I wonder if the artists are allowed to do independent books the way Marvel and DC creators are when signed to an exclusive contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    I want Lafuente to do that Ludocrats book he was going to do at Image with Gillen and Rossignol!

And, you know, I hate to be this guy, but for as great a talent pool as this is...would it kill them to hire a few female creators? Geeze.
    They publish a maximum of nine books a month. While they rotate artists with arcs, they really don't have enough page real estate to look beyond talent. Not that there aren't talented female artists, it's just that the sex of the person holding the pencil is less important to them than the lines they make with it. And with an industry where the men vastly outnumber the women in pretty much every area, that makes dudes more common. Pretty simple, really. Their books themselves are still very diverse.

Great list of new exclusive talent! I'm glad they've managed to hold onto so many of ntheiur current pool. Their first wave of creators got pillaged by the big two pretty hard.
    Last edited by Reality; 03-17-2016 at 07:30 PM.