Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Find Out Who's with Iron Man and Who's with Captain Marvel in New "Civil War II" Teasers

No more fence-sitting for Marvel superheroes -- the latest "Civil War II" teasers reveal who's siding with Iron Man and who's with Captain Marvel.

Full article here.

So much for The Ultimates. That blows.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    So much for The Ultimates. That blows.
    Right. Monica, Carol, and I'm assuming that's Adam next to Winter Soldier vs. Black Panther and who appears to be MAC next to Luke Cage.
    Last edited by robreedwrites; 03-17-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Well Captain Marvel'as side is significantly better.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Glad to see that Peter is already against Tony's side and working with Steve here. Go Team Carol! Change the future!

So no team is intact, right ?.

I sure hope Steve and Tony never directly face each other in this, Steve vs. Tony is such a boring played out fight in the comics at this point.

I love all the X-Men involved since Marvel stated how involved they will be this time around ::eyeroll::
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Glad to see that Peter is already against Tony's side and working with Steve here. Go Team Carol! Change the future!
    Carol's team is the wrong side in this conflict. (You can tell because Iron Man's team has Luke Cage. In a Bendis written event.)

Yeah... While pretty much all my faves are with Carol(yay!), It seems that all Bendis faves are with Tony(who he's writing on a solo).

I still have to laugh at seeing Star-Lord in this
    "This is me being reasonable"

When you look at things Tony's group knows what happens when you try and change the future. Hercules, Ms. America and Star-Lord have seen first hand when you try to fix the future before it happens and more goes wrong. Everyone on Carol's side has had such tragedy in their lives that if they had done something instead of just sitting by, their lives would have been better. I get both points, but I will have to say that in this case, I'm with Iron Man, sometimes its better to not know, we all wish we could travel back in time and keep things from happening or making a decision that haunted us later in life. Yet, sometimes, somethings are meant to happen for a reason. We already know that Miles will be on Carol's side and so will be Old Man Logan since he is trying to change the future himself.
    Mooper Films

Surprised to see Herc in there. He has been pretty removed from everyone else in his solo.

Steve, Bucky, Hawkeye and Ant-Man on the same side, against Tony, Natasha and T'challa. I feel some sinergy here(While there's Rhodes, Vision and Sam, most of them are still like the movie).

Pretty exciting to see that Amadeus Cho's Totally Awesome Hulk appears to be playing a sizable [no pun intended] role in this upcoming event.