Thread: Carnage, #6

Super Moderator

Default Carnage, #6

The second terrifying arc of Carnage starts NOW!
    Jabulile van Scotter is a 16-year old South African girl sailing around the world! But she didn't plan on a stoway in the form of the deadly serial-killer CARANGE. The titanic events of the first arc have sent the symbiotic psycho across the globe with the team trying to catch him far in his rear-view.

Full article here.

did anyone read this week? I flipped through and put it back. I liked the first arc but not sure about a second arc of the heroes chasing the homicidal killer and just coming up short.

Yup, I read it and enjoyed it. Admittedly it was a short issue, but I'm curious as to what's gonna happen with Jubulile from here. I did enjoy Cletus' interactions with her. I find the guy these days interesting when he's interacting with people instead of hacking them up -- show's he's rather twisted, but still has a sense of humour and Conway gives him a personality. When interacting with Jubulile, I found it interesting to see that he opened up to her a bit and even seemed a bit likeable. I know he needed her to get him to that spot on the map, but it was interesting to see him act "normal" for a while.

Can't wait for the next issue.
    Voice Actor and Symbiote Fanatic -- Hoping for Anti-Venom's return daily.