Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
You always know what to say. HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
Um....college?

As for who wins, I fully expect this to be officially a draw. They'll both get in some good hits throughout the conflict, but they'll be stopped before the final blow, most likely by the realization that they've a mutual enemy, though I'd personally love to see Diana step between them and grab them both by the ear while yelling at them about behaving like children in need of a spanking. I dont have a lot of hope that Superman will come out of this looking like anything other than a naive idiot, and Batman's a douchebag on his best day, so it'd be nice if at least someone came out of this looking good.

This way, WB can say that whoever you were rooting for, you didnt walk away disappointed. I really cant see many situations where they'd let one actually defeat the other. Batman might be their biggest merchandising money maker, but Superman's number 2 and has maintained that without the benefit of a constant stream of movies, video games, and cartoons. This will end in a "draw".

The problem is, even a "draw" is a loss for Superman and a win for Batman. In Clark's case, he was unable to defeat a normal man. Regardless of circumstances, its a physical fight he lost against a "regular" guy. There's no real way to spin that positively without making Clark look at least a little like a chump.

Batman on the other hand, gets to call it a win simply by the virtue of surviving. If he's on his feet and conscious, it doesnt matter if he got more hits in or not, the simple fact that he survived a fight against a "god" is more than enough to call it a win.

As for myself, as much as Im a Superman fan first and foremost, Im pure Team Diana on this one. She's the only one who might walk out of this with a shred of integrity.