Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Default Of anything that can happen in the X-Books, what could cause the most in universe drama?

It can be anything, any hypothetical lineup, involve any characters currently dead or alive, or any event the writers and editorial may hypothetically include in the X-Books as long as it is consistent with previous characterization. Nothing politically incorrect or Complex related please. How would you make the characters react in the most intense and dramatic way possible?

BANNED

Have all of Jean Grey's over powered murderers: Sublime, Xorn and Magneto on the same team back from the dead for the 4th or 10th time each because Jean Grey is just "too powerful" and "dead means dead". Except that no one cares.

Bring back the original Jean Grey while Emma Frost was with Scott. During the Schism. That should've happened tough, now it's too late.

The Terrigen Mists hold the secret to restoring Charles Xavier, thanks to his Inhuman ancestry.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Keeping the quintessential xman Cyclops out the books

After having the school transported to Limbo and saving all the mutants on Earth she deems worthy of being saved, Storm decides that there is no hope for mutants thanks to the Terrigen Crystal Meth and has everyone drink poisoned juice and die.
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-19-2016 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

X-Men defending Inhumans when evil mutants attack the.

BANNED

Hope becomes the Dark Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadnoughtHelldiver View Post
    Hope becomes the Dark Messiah.
    It's all that's left to do of worth with her. Plus it'll redeem Bishop because he would have been right about her.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It's all that's left to do of worth with her. Plus it'll redeem Bishop because he would have been right about her.

Exactly what I had in mind. Do something with Hope and redeem Bishop and I would have the event bring the real Jean back too

Quote Originally Posted by DreadnoughtHelldiver View Post
    Exactly what I had in mind. Do something with Hope and redeem Bishop and I would have the event bring the real Jean back too
    It's pretty perfect actually. Make her the Anakin Skywalker of the X-Verse and try to clean up the Bishop mess.

Hope vs Teen Jean leading to the return of 616 Jean. Oooooooooh. We can get rid of them both in one fell swoop!

Mighty Member

yeah Redeem Bishop
    giv my homie da locks bac 2
    Cyclops was right

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Hope vs Teen Jean leading to the return of 616 Jean. Oooooooooh. We can get rid of them both in one fell swoop!
    But then Disney/Marvel would just have her join the Avengers,Inhumams or SHIELD to punish fans or push up numbers in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    But then Disney/Marvel would just have her join the Avengers,Inhumams or SHIELD to punish fans or push up numbers in other books.
    I'd be willing to accept that, sadly.