Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my favorite Geoff johns work is the short stars and stripes series from the 90s

Been planing on picking up his booster gold. I watched a video explantion on it and it was an awesome story. Its been a while since I read the first batman earth one but I remmeber it not being to special. Ill probably give it a re read one of these days if I can pick up for cheap.

The run in "Booster Gold", where Booster and a team of Blue Beetles went to rescue Ted Kord.

Someday, I hope that he writes an "Elseworlds" story for that run that gives Ted, Booster, Jaime, and Dan the happy ending that they deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Bazinga's C-Men View Post
    Yeah, but that shouldn't affect an alternate reality story. It's like Brian Bendis. I damn sure don't want him writing Amazing Spider-Man, but his Ultimate Spider-Man (especially the first 3-4 years) were really good, imo.
    I agree. I must say when I went to the Dark Knight Rises opening, many people did have Batman EO GN there. I believe a comic shop was giving away free Dark Knight tickets if anyone purchase the Batman GN. And yes, Bendis Ultimate Spider-Man run was very good.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Tough choice since nothing he has done in a long while is "overlooked". I still think his transformations of Aquaman and GL are amazing compared to where those books were before he arrived. That said, hardly overlooked. I would go with Hawkman since it rarely discussed or Teen Titans since it doesn't get the love I think it deserves

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Black View Post
    Definitely his Teen Titans run. I don't consider Batman Earth One to be a "run" since they're OGNs and not really a series and they come out so infrequently. I never see anyone talking about his Teen Titans at all but it's actually the best the Titans have ever been post-Crisis, imo.

agreed. his titans run was a highpoint amid two decades of craptacular teen titans stories.