View Poll Results: What Was Your Favorite Miles Morales story?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • All-New Ultimate Spider-Man (Ultimate Spider-Man 1-5)

2 4.35%
  • Prowler (Ultimate Spider-Man 6-12)

17 36.96%
  • Divided We Fall (Ultimate Spider-Man 13-14)

0 0%
  • United We Stand (Ultimate Spider-Man 15-18)

0 0%
  • Spider-Men 1-5

6 13.04%
  • Venom War (Ultimate Spider-Man 16.1, 19-22)

4 8.70%
  • Spider-Man No More (Ultimate Spider-Man 23-28)

7 15.22%
  • Ultimate Spider-Man: Cataclysm 1-3

0 0%
  • Ultimate Spider-Man 200

0 0%
  • Rebirth (Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man 1-7)

5 10.87%
  • "You were an undercover agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?" (Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #8-9)

0 0%
  • Is This the End? (Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #10-12)

1 2.17%
  • Too Many Spider-Men (Spiderverse Team-Up #2)

0 0%
  • Secret Wars/ Ultimate End

2 4.35%
  • Other (Please Specify)

2 4.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

prowler arc
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

This is a tough poll. They're all great. Ultimately though, I picked the Prowler arc.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

My favorite is Ultimate Comics Spiderman no more !
    Because Ultimate Jessica Drew had such a great role in this story, she motivated Miles to return and it was perfect written . This story had the perfect mix of action,humor and emotion.

A few years later, has the character had his Master Planner saga yet?

I'm curious if there's any consensus on his best comic book story. The general consensus seems to be that the movie is his best story.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

I'm curious if there's any consensus on his best comic book story. The general consensus seems to be that the movie is his best story.
    I'm one of the ppl that think so, even though it's not finished the Spiderverse trilogy is already my favorite Miles story in any media. Insomniac could have been a bit better if it had a more compelling main antagonist and Aaron was more featured and not essentialy an easter egg/secret boss. In comics i'm gonna need to re-read some stuff to settle my vote, but i remember being very fond of Spider-Men and really enjoying Ultimate Venom.

Besides that, i'm also throwing ''Sitting In a Tree'' in the hat, yeah i said it, i know most ppl hate it by nature of its concept as well as general writing, but i dig it, it's fun, and that's that. Don't think it's my #1 pick tho, but it definitely made an impression.

Also agree on Miles having his best comic book outings ahead of him(hopefully). Nothing strictly Miles centered has been able to achieve iconic status yet IMO. Maybe Spiderverse will push the comics to do better, but ultimately, no pun intended, it comes down mostly to having a real top tier talent on scripts to create a top tier story, dunno if Zig has it in him yet, time will tell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Yeah, I think the thing with Miles is that outside of the movies- he really doesn't have THAT ONE must read story.

New to Miles Late to the thread.

But for me my top two would be Spidermen as the first. I love the alternate world team ups. Those old JLA/JSA team ups really had me going. It is odd I say that but did not like Spiderverse very much.

Return of Peter Parker is the second. Was just a great story and we saw the true passing of the torch to Miles. Yes 616 Peter gave his blessing but this was the Ultimate Peter giving his blessing to Ultimate Miles. It really seemed to mean more to me.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.