Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Default What's the next step for the Manhattan Projects?

I know Hickman's been playing catchup with his Image books in general but has there been any word on what the next step for the Manhattan Projects is?
    Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.

Incredible Member

I would have to think this series is about dead. Once the momentum of an independent book slows to a crawl like this one has, the end is near. The book has steadily lost its luster to the point where it has little relevance in the market anymore. The Dying and the Dead is the same.

Fantastic Member

I didn't know that there were any problems. I just pick the trades up as they come out, and I've really been enjoying it. Bummer!

Spectacular Member

East of West slowed down too and I don't think anybody's saying that one's dying. Hickman's just been extremely busy the last year writing a major event for Marvel. He'll get back in the swing of things soon. The delays are completely understandable if you look at what he's doing outside of Image.

Spectacular Member

There are rumors of a growing disdain between Hickman and Pitarra. Also, I believe Hickman said that he and Pitarra would be doing something different soon. I'd expect something at Image Expo.

Spectacular Member

I wasn't crazy about the last trade that was put out. I'm hoping Hickman comes back to MP with a vengeance.