View Poll Results: Who do you want as the main villain?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kingpin (again)

23 41.82%
  • Bullseye

42 76.36%
  • Mr. Fear

9 16.36%
  • Nuke

2 3.64%
  • Purple Man Reborn

1 1.82%
  • Other

8 14.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'll say no to the villain of the week format. The big advantage DD and Jessica Jones have over the movies is that they develop their villains over a season, which makes them more memorable than the typical Marvel movie villains who show up to die.

I'd like Bullseye and Lady Bullseye in Season 3.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Lady Bullseye would be cool. However I would save her a season after Bullseye shows up.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

I want to see them manage to put together a season at least as solid as season two.

Spectacular Member

I fully expect Elektra's resurrection and brainwashing to lead the Hand and for Kingpin to be more of a presence, possibly getting out of prison. I would like to see both Bullseye and Mr. Fear or Typhoid Mary, with two branching stories similar to season 2 with Punisher and Elektra. I would also like for Melvin to make his own suit and be coerced into fighting DD. I don't think the Punisher needs to show up. Keep developing the feud between DD and Kingpin.

I'd like to see the Enforcers appear because they had a cool presences in Ultimate Marvel....and I'd be interested in seeing them actually have stories/ chaarcter development. No way it happens, but imagine Fancy Dan getting a proper episode back-story....

Kingpin and Bullseye.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Bullseye all the way!!!!!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I want to see Born Again adapted on the screen. Also in terms of characters, I would love to see Typhoid Mary most definitely.

I know it's a stretch, but I would also love to see Black Widow and Jennifer Walters (As a fellow lawyer) guest-star on the series.
    Oh wow, I never thought of that, but you're right. If Marvel is planning a "Phase 2" of their Netflix stuff and they don't include Jennifer Walters, they're pretty dumb. Everything so far has been dismal as hell, and a She-Hulk Super Lawyer series could really lighten the tone.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I'll say no to the villain of the week format. The big advantage DD and Jessica Jones have over the movies is that they develop their villains over a season, which makes them more memorable than the typical Marvel movie villains who show up to die.

I agree. They've been developing Gladiator for two seasons. That's a character that could otherwise be a villain of the week on a different show, but when he finally puts on a costume, it's going to be a huge deal.

It's also worth noting that "villain of the week" would give a totally different feel to the universe they've created. This isn't the world of the comics, where goofballs are bouncing around robbing banks everywhere.

I want Kingpins rise alongside the escalating Hand threat, so more of each. Bullseye no doubt, with Lady Bullseye as enforcers. A live action enforcers. And to up the mysticism and replace Nobu bring in Gorgon. I think Echo would be great for this show too. She'd be a great balance between Elektra and Karen in that she's a love interest who could accept all parts of him plus I think her powers would work great for this type of show.

Quote Originally Posted by dvgravity View Post
    I would like to see both Bullseye and Mr. Fear or Typhoid Mary, with two branching stories similar to season 2 with Punisher and Elektra.
    Factoring in the approach the show takes to characters, I will be a little bummed if they never get to Mary.

Bullseye S3 and after that.

Celtic-crossDD158.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricVersion View Post
    Stilt-Man. Not even kidding. He can show up every few episodes to be a funny nuisance. Let Daredevil show his lighter side. It'd be a break from beatings, stabbings and car door head crushings. Which I enjoy, but I'd also like Matt to have a little more swash in his buckle.
    Hmm...I honestly didn't think of this before I read this, but yeah. I think I need maybe a couple of episodes in season 3 where Daredevil just has a fight with a non-threatening villain. Daredevil is such a dark character that going fully light always feels wrong, but I think if they keep this bleak pace up, it might go overboard.

So yeah, bring on Stilt-Man. Matt could really use a couple of nights where he isn't beaten to a bloody pulp. Life doesn't always take a dump on people, so even Matt should get a little bit of light through the **** storm.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Mighty Member

I don't want them to go villain-of-the-week, but I want some pay off to the set-up with Gladiator and The Owl.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

but with out the villain of the week format we have to wait years to see guys like Jester Leap-Frog Stilt-Man and they for sure dont need a season to develop.