Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    That was Marc Andreyko on Batwoman.

While that run was bad, it also barely lasted over a volume. A lot of hate Tynion gets for his RHATO is just people trying to deflect criticism from Lobdell, oddly enough.
    Yeah, you're right. Tynion didn't touch Batwoman, but that doesn't negate anything else that's been said.

As someone who thinks Lobdell needs to get the hell off of Red Hood, Tynion's stuff pales in comparison to Lobdell's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Either way its not a first wave title. Trinity isn't coming till the fall/winter. Can't imagine they'd have no published work by him on the shelves till then. At least it'd be staggeringly nonsensical to not have your top writer's name on a Rebirth title right out of the gate. He'll be on a first wave title, just a question of which one.
    Depends on whether he wants to be. DC isn't really in a position to put pressure on him, since they can't afford for him to walk. If he don't wanna, he ain't gonna, and that's pretty much it. At this point, the only other writer they could afford less to lose would be Johns.
    I agree with Dzetoun; it may not matter what DC WANTS since Snyder isn't slave labor here. It may boil down more to what Snyder wants and what works for DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I definitely think it's more than that, I think Snyder just really loves writing Batman, I'd stay as long as I could too. He's a horror loving dark guy and loved Batman ever since DKR.
    I know that snyder is a big batman fan and love to work on batman with capullo. he has been writing batman for 6 years, it's a long time. as long he can deliver good work, he should stay.
    so on rebirth both tec and batman double shipping, + snyder book: it will be 5 batman books per month

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I agree with Dzetoun; it may not matter what DC WANTS since Snyder isn't slave labor here. It may boil down more to what Snyder wants and what works for DC.
    also what snyder can put on his schedule. there is things that he want to writer but lacks time and it isn't his or DC priority.
    trinity seems more to be the action blockbuster for johns
    Last edited by Tayswift; 03-21-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I didn't mean to suggest he's being ordered around. My opinion is operating on the idea that he's free to do a monthly right now because all he's said is that he can't work on a bi-monthly. And its by that line of thinking that I think DC would be crazy to not give him a monthly right out of the gate. And from there is the basis of my opinion that his next gig is not Trinity.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I didn't mean to suggest he's being ordered around. My opinion is operating on the idea that he's free to do a monthly right now because all he's said is that he can't work on a bi-monthly. And its by that line of thinking that I think DC would be crazy to not give him a monthly right out of the gate. And from there is the basis of my opinion that his next gig is not Trinity.
    If you're saying you're thinking Snyder may not get any bi-monthly Rebirth title, then I agree. He seems to suggesting he can't do that at the moment.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”