13. Think Tank Creative Destruction #3
    14. Tokyo Ghost #8
    15. Walking Dead #155
    16. The Legacy of Luther Strode tpb
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

That Spawn/Savage Dragon crossover look interesting may get those.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    That Spawn/Savage Dragon crossover look interesting may get those.
    I've been loving what Larsen and McFarlane have been doing in their books. Spawn has been great both in story and art, but the world's of Spawn and Savage Dragon are soooo different that I don't want a crossover. I wasn't really a fan of the whole Image United thing, and I'm still not a fan of this potential worlds meeting. It's gonna seemed forced and again, the worlds so different that it might be a turn off for me. I know they're in different cities, but if there were always these over the top "freaks" in New York City (or else world in the world) like there are in Chicago in Savage Dragon, why haven't they showed up before? That's why this is going to be really odd.

Spawn TP, maybe.

Is this a complete story or continuing ?

Just Lazarus for me this month.
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    Spawn TP, maybe.

Is this a complete story or continuing ?
    Continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I've been loving what Larsen and McFarlane have been doing in their books. Spawn has been great both in story and art, but the world's of Spawn and Savage Dragon are soooo different that I don't want a crossover. I wasn't really a fan of the whole Image United thing, and I'm still not a fan of this potential worlds meeting. It's gonna seemed forced and again, the worlds so different that it might be a turn off for me. I know they're in different cities, but if there were always these over the top "freaks" in New York City (or else world in the world) like there are in Chicago in Savage Dragon, why haven't they showed up before? That's why this is going to be really odd.
    Well i mean, they have shown up in each others books before. (Dragon that is, not Malcolm.)
    And its not like Spawn has has a shortage of "freak villains" in the past - Violator, Cy-Gor, Overtkill, Tremor, The Curse, etc
    Its about time we got a new colourful villain imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Continuing.
    Thanks; appreciate it.

All-New Member

Oh no... that Invincible cover. I'm still catching up... well, I guess I know how the Thragg vs Battle Beast fight goes.

The creep to $3.99 continues; greater than half of Image titles now at such price point...

Image:
    - Pull: Autumnlands, Descender, East of West (price increase), Lazarus (price increase), Low, Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Paper Girls, Shutter, Thief of Thieves, Walking Dead
    - Trade Wait: Beauty, Black Road, Drifter, Jupiter's Legacy (price increase), Midnight of the Soul, Nowhere Men, Sex (price increase), She Wolf, Sons of the Devil (sales at <7k before price increase), Tokyo Ghost
    - Skip Month: Bitch Planet, Black Science, Black Magick, Invisible Republic (sales at 5.9k), Ody-C, Outcast, Saga
    - Skip Month & will Trade Wait: Goddamned, Monstress, Pretty Deadly, Rat Queens, Ringside (sales at 5.3k with #3), Sex Criminals, Velvet (series finale with #15?), Violent (sales at 6.5k with #2)
    - Unknown Return & likely Trade Wait: Chrononauts, Goners, Manhattan Projects (anyone hear recent updates on this; last solicit now a year ago?), Wytches
    - Drop: I Hate Fairyland

Marvel:
    - Trade Wait: Black Widow, Daredevil, Daredevil/Punisher, Star Wars, Darth Vader (double ship), Force Awakens, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Empress
    - Trades: Obi-Wan and Anakin

DC:
    - Mail Subscribe: Batman, Detective Comics, Robin (not sure what this will convert to with Rebirth), Justice League, Wonder Woman
    - Trades: Superman American Alien, Wonder Woman by Rucka
    - Trade Wait: DK3, Clean Room, Suiciders, Future Quest, Scooby Apocalypse
    - Skip Month: American Vampire

DH:
    - Harrow County
    - Trade Wait: Dept H, House of Penance, Mae
    - Skip Month: Helheim, Lady Killer

Others:
    - Pull: Cinema Purgatorio
    - Trade Wait: Letter 44, Control
    - Skip Month: Bunker, Life After, Afterlife with Archie, Sabrina
    Last edited by comicfiend; 03-23-2016 at 10:42 AM.

I want to correct my earlier post about Autumnlands. There is no way that issue #13 is coming out June 22 or in June at all. I forgot that issue #12 was delayed to June 8. Unless Benjamin Dewey is drawing around the clock and pretty the much the colorist as well, we are not getting two issues in June. Busiek mentioned something about Dewey being sick at the end of 2015, and the holiday printing schedule screwed around with their book and I think some other books as well. Busiek said that every issue that was originally solicited was going to be delayed. I think Dewey too with issue #9 made the switch half way through drawing with pencils to drawing digitally.

I wanted to say that for Velvet that if anyone thinks they're going to be picking up the TPB in June, you're kidding yourself. Issue #14 keeps getting pushed back like all the Velvet issues before. It's currently sitting at an April 20 date with #15 slotted for May 25. Again, Steve Epting can't work a monthly schedule and I wish Image would STOP soliciting this book like it is when clearly it's at the very least a bi-monthly or every three month book. The TPB will get delayed until sometime in July or August.

EDIT: Just saw today that the recently solicited Autumnlands issue #13 for June 22 got pushed back to July 6. I'm ok with that as long as they can keep this thing coming at a monthly schedule. Unlike say Trees where the current arc still isn't finished and issue #14 keeps getting pushed further and further. Jason Howard is usually much faster than this. Issue #13 came out December 9th and the last issue of the arc, #14 just got bumped today from it's April 20 release date to May 18. What the hell is going on? Same thing with Goddamned. Loved the first couple of issues, then #3 got delayed two months coming out in February and now issue #4's release got updated today to May 11 while the last issue of the arc, #5 got bumped to June 8. AGAIN IMAGE, DO NOT SOLICIT BOOKS WHOSE ARCS ARE NOT AT LEAST TWO THIRDS DONE OR EVEN COMPLETELY DONE. THIS IS B.S.! ESPECIALLY FOR A NEW BOOK IN IT'S FIRST ARC WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL IN AN AUDIENCE. TO DO THIS TO BUYERS/READERS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS AND IS JUST A BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 04-01-2016 at 06:52 PM.

The Autumnlands #13
    The Beauty #8
    The Discipline #4
    Drifter #12
    East of West #27
    Lazarus #22
    Low #15
    Nailbiter #22
    Renato Jones: The One % #2
    Revival #41
    Snowfall #5
    Spawn #265
    Symmetry #5
    The Walking Dead #155

Spectacular Member

Jupiter's Legacy 2 #1
    Birthright #16
    I Hate Fairyland #6
    Lazarus #22
    Paper Girls #6
    Rumble #11
    Autumnlands #13 (If it is on schedule)
    Low #15
    Nailbiter #22
    Tokyo Ghost #8
    Sex #29
    Shutter #22
    Renato Jones: The One % #2

I'm so glad that the creators take breaks, I get far too much books but i enjoy the Hell out of comics so why not!