All-New Member

Default The New Batman/Superman Adventures watching order :D

hi does anyone know the The New Batman/Superman Adventures watching order as cannot seem to find one anywhere

''I shall become a bat.'' masahikotahara's Avatar

I don't think there is any chronology between the two series.

The New Batman/Superman Adventures is a name given to a package series that combined Superman: The Animated Series with The New Batman Adventures.

The new Batman episodes that began airing in the Fall 1997 season were later released as a DVD box set of Batman: The Animated Series as Volume 4. New Superman episodes that later aired in the Fall 1998 season and onward are now considered to be the third season of Superman: The Animated Series.

The two animated universes were only united in the Superman episodes "World's Finest" (Season 2, episodes 16-18), which tells the story of Batman and Superman's first meeting.

The Batman/Superman Movie: World's Finest (1998) is a direct-to-video compilation of three episodes that originally aired during the second season (episodes 16-18) of Superman: The Animated Series.
    Visit my website: http://ultimatebatmancomicswebsite.weebly.com for a timeline of Batman comics from Batman: Year One to Flashpoint,
    The New 52 and Rebirth!

CANON! CHRONOLOGY! READING ORDER!

...AND MORE...

Assuming you own (as I do) the dvd box sets Batman: The Animated Series vols 1-4 and Superman: The Animated Series vols 1-3, the following is my preferred viewing order (I'll also throw in Mask of the Phantasm and Sub Zero animated movies):

Batman: TAS vols 1-2
    Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
    Batman: TAS vol 3
    Batman: Sub Zero
    Superman: TAS vol 1
    (After this I start alternating discs between box sets. There were a few crossover episodes which I'll note below.)
    Superman: TAS vol 2, disc 1
    Superman: TAS vol 2, disc 2 side A - this contains the "World's Finest" 3-part story
    Batman: TAS vol 4, disc 1
    Superman: TAS vol 2, disc 2 side B
    Batman: TAS vol 4, disc 2
    Superman: TAS vol 3, disc 1
    Batman: TAS vol 4, disc 3
    Superman: TAS vol 3, disc 2 side A - this contains "Knight Time", in which Superman disguises himself as the missing Batman and teams up with Robin
    Batman: TAS vol 4, disc 4 - this contains "Girls' Night Out", a Batgirl/Supergirl team up
    Superman: TAS vol 3, disc 2 side B - this contains "The Demon Reborn", a Batman/Superman team-up featuring Ra's al Ghul

Edit: It's been a couple years since I watched all that, now after posting this I want to do a re-watch soon! LOL
    Last edited by kevink31593; 03-26-2016 at 06:29 AM.