Default Essential Doctor Strange

Thinking of picking up some of the Marvel Essentials albums, starting with Doctor Strange. Has anyone read them? Are they any good? Which other essential albums would you recommend?

(The essential albums are very inexpensive so they seem to be a good way to read all of these comics without getting broke.)

Those are the thick black-and-white editions, right?
    If so, the only ones I bought were some old Tomb of Dracula ones because I figured b/w was the best way to read those anyway.
    To answer your question, I've never been able to get into any Dr. Strange stuff, no matter how much I wanted to enjoy it, including the latest ongoing. I've liked some of his storylines in team books, but his solo books have never kept my interest. That said, if you've never read any of his older solo stuff, you might be better served sampling it on Marvel's digital comic service. Just a suggestion.

I have all of the essential Dr. Strange books and they are great! I would recommend getting them in the Marvel Masterworks collections though. The art is very colorful for its time!