Super Moderator

Default 'Barry's in Trouble' in "The Flash" Season 3 Premiere, Teases Reverse Flash, Matt Letscher

the actor spoke with CBR about joining the Legion of Doom, how Reverse Flash complicates Barry's "Flashpoint" timeline, and more.

Full article here.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Thawne, and more of Matt Letscher getting the chance to really develop and play The Reverse-Flash, in both Flash and Legends .

This also gives us more of a chance to see Barry play off against Thawne with his real face, which should be nice.

Though I'm curious if the Thawne in Legends is going to end up being an earlier version of Thawne from who Barry is dealing with, and before Flashpoint happened. Or maybe once Barry reverses Flashpoint, Thawne finds a way to escape the original time loop that culminated in his death?

It would also be awesome if we got to see Jay take on Thawne in Legends .

Mighty Member

Excited about all these shows, specially Flash! Can't wait for October!
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Spectacular Member

I'm really excited to see more of Letscher as Thawne. While Cavanagh was great as him in season one, the few times Letscher has shown up have been really cool and I've been looking forward to the guy getting more screen time. Also, I'm quite looking forward to to seeing what Cavanagh's Flashpoint Wells will be like. Seriously, let that man act out a different version of the same character every season. It's a fascinating twist in the show.