Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Right? That's definitely a great feeling.
    It's a feeling I've been missing let me tell ya.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

i'm all about divinity 2 (didnt see anyone else mention it).

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Ninjak still doesn't look interesting enough for me to pick it back up again.
    this is madness! ninjak is great

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    i'm all about divinity 2 (didnt see anyone else mention it).

this is madness! ninjak is great
    I'm looking forward to Divinity II myself and I agree Ninjak is great.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

This is sort of surprising, but I think this'll be the first month I've ever bought every single Valiant book. Normally I skip X-O and pick that up later in the half-off section, but I don't think I'll be able to wait on this last arc. This summer is shaping up to be owned by Valiant, just like the last 2 years (at least in my book). A few highlights for me:
    Bloodshot Island: I'm not totally sold on the direction the last few arcs have been going, but I am incredibly excited to see Mico Suayan back in action.
    X-O Manowar: I'm pumped but I am extremely wary of De La Torre's inclusion.
    4001-Bloodshot: Doug Braithwaite on Bloodshot again. Yes please.
    A&A 4: This is the make-it-or-break-it issue for me. I'm nervous because I love these characters, but I won't hesitate to not spend another $4 a month.
    Acclaim Shadowman: Actually vaguely interested in this. Anyone here read it?
    Imperium: Sad news, but not altogether surprising. Sales were horrid, even by Valiant's standards. They can only ignore that for so long. With that being said, I was really hoping for another 25 issue run to fill out "Chapter 2."
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 03-28-2016 at 04:04 AM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers