Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

My guesses on the redemption characters are Simon Baz, Harley, Killer Croc, Jessica Cruz, Damian with batman like costume, superboy with costume similar to new 52 action comics 1 costume and New 52 Wally West. The redemption clues suggest that the Green Lanterns title will star Jessica Cruz and trainer Simon Baz.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 03-23-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I wonder what the redemption part means... redemption to who?
    Well since Harley and the other guy were the only two revealed, I'd say it refers only to them, which makes sense if the other guy is Killer Croc. Both former villains who apparently will find themselves on the Justice League.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Nightwing, for being a joke in Forever Evil.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Hmmmmm, they really are bringing a few people back
    Last edited by AlexanderLuthor; 03-22-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Both former villains who apparently will find themselves on the Justice League.
    Any source for that?

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I wonder if the hand-sign the Flash is making is any indication of his identity. I can't really picture Barry as the type who does "ILY" gestures while he runs.
    No way is that Barry. It's either Bart or Wally, and I think DC will probably keep Bart in a sidekick role for a while, and the figure looks tot all to be a teenager.
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 03-22-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    Any source for that?
    Nope, just a theory based off the image at this point. It sure looks like a JL roster, and Harley and Croc are there being highlighted with the tagline of "Redemption", so I'm just trying to put two and two together.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Hey, at least Harley looks better than the original New 52 costume. Guess Lee learned his lesson (if it is him who drew this stuff, pretty sure it is). Just, please, no more stupid lines over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Nope, just a theory based off the image at this point. It sure looks like a JL roster, and Harley and Croc are there being highlighted with the tagline of "Redemption", so I'm just trying to put two and two together.
    I don't think this is the Justice League roster, not a teaser image for the entire line, like what Marvel did with ANAD Marvel. Harley and Croc are in Suicide Squad, and 'Redemption" just applies to them and that series, not League.
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 03-22-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    My guesses on the redemption characters are Simon Baz, Harley, Killer Croc, Jessica Cruz, Miss Martian, Damian and New 52 Wally West. The redemption clues suggest that the Green Lanterns title will star Jessica Cruz and trainer Simon Baz.
    Is Baz Qualified to be a trainer? He is not that experienced but yeah Trinity, Flash, Jessica Cruz, Two Sidekicks (Robin probably Damian and Superboy as well I think) and some guy off in the far corner cant tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    ...a feminine floating figure above Bats (Jessica Cruz?)
    Pandora! It's Pandora!

:-)
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

The highlighted figures are Harley and Crock. I'm going out on a limb and saying this has to do with Suicide Squad.
    Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner 6655321 View Post
    The highlighted figures are Harley and Crock. I'm going out on a limb and saying this has to do with Suicide Squad.
    That's a good guess with the movie coming out this summer and with it having to do with Redemption.

Good point, could easily just be a hodgepodge of characters and not necessarily a JL roster. I'm kinda bummed actually, the League having a lineup of two kids and two anti-heroes intrigued me.

Fantastic Member

trump supporters.

Looking forward to saturday!