Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Now place your bets

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

Now place your bets
    Definitely the trinity in the middle... Two sidekicks, Damian and a Superboy, are my guess.... Already reveled Harley and Croc..... I'm guessing either Bart or Wally on the far right, but I'd put my money on Bart, he was messed up bad..... Woman on top, my first thought was actually Starfire but I can see Jessica.... Then we got Deathstroke? On the far left. Maybe. Or Redhood. Actually, I think Redhood now.

BANNED

Ill say from left to right
    deadshot,harley,croc,jessica cruz above flying,batman,a collarless superman,wonder woman with a cape or superwoman,damian,jon,new 52 wally,not classic better version

Pretty lazy teaser.

Remember when DC used to have a huge image of characters all doing different things for a teaser. This is some half azz drawing of a couple of characters posing.

Why bother speculating when DC didn't put any effort into this?

Countdown_Teaser_1.jpgdc_teaser2_md.jpg

Between the bad reviews of SvsB and the announcement of Rebirth this weekend, this could be the fall/fail of the DCU.
    Last edited by Ropeburn; 03-23-2016 at 07:44 AM.
    Being a "Person of Interest" doesn't make you an interesting person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeburn View Post
    Pretty lazy teaser.

Remember when DC used to have a huge image of characters all doing different things for a teaser. This is some half azz drawing of a couple of characters posing.

Countdown_Teaser_1.jpgdc_teaser2_md.jpg

Between the bad reviews of SvsB and the announcement of Rebirth this weekend, this could be the fall/fail of the DCU.
    I actually prefer the silhouettes. Looks nicer and funner to speculate with.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Spectacular Member

Pretty lazy teaser.

With the internet, teasers either have to be so vague that they don't mean anything or the answer gets spread all around. Why invest tons of time from a name artist if people are just going to wind up complaining because the meaning was too obscure?

I think the "redemption" part is only to focus on Harley and Croc. They may release updates that focus on the other sides that feature a different key word.

I'm guessing Deathstroke on the far left, Harley, Croc, could be Starfire flying or Jessica Cruz(though we've seen her silhouette before), the Trinity, not sure the next, looks like a Robin, maybe Damien or Carrie, and a Kid Flash
    Of course, I dare. I'm Hal Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandGunner View Post
    With the internet, teasers either have to be so vague that they don't mean anything or the answer gets spread all around. Why invest tons of time from a name artist if people are just going to wind up complaining because the meaning was too obscure?
    A teaser too vague or boring that doesn't create buzz is still a failed teaser. Just sayin'

BANNED

A teaser too vague or boring that doesn't create buzz is still a failed teaser. Just sayin'
    We are literally talking about it RIGHT NOW.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

99% certain it is Deadshot on the left side...so, it's basically Suicide Squad on the left (Deadshot, Harley, Croc), Jessica Cruz, the Trinity, Super-Sons (Damian and whatever they are going to do with Superboy) and finally Kid Flash (likely promoting the Titans team Damian will be leading). All books that they will be hyping or are new

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    99% certain it is Deadshot on the left side...so, it's basically Suicide Squad on the left (Deadshot, Harley, Croc), Jessica Cruz, the Trinity, Super-Sons (Damian and whatever they are going to do with Superboy) and finally Kid Flash (likely promoting the Titans team Damian will be leading). All books that they will be hyping or are new
    I'm going to speculate that "whatever they are going to do with Superboy" will involve pre-Flashpoint Superman's son.

I'm still not convinced we're not going to get a time-jump forward, giving the younger kids time to get older. Thus creating that sense of "legacy", but within the current setting, not necessarily bringing back the older one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    sure, we are gussing who these characters are

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

I'm going to speculate that "whatever they are going to do with Superboy" will involve pre-Flashpoint Superman's son.

I'm still not convinced we're not going to get a time-jump forward, giving the younger kids time to get older. Thus creating that sense of "legacy", but within the current setting, not necessarily bringing back the older one.
    Yes, I agree that pre-FP Superman's son seems the likely bet. It will be interesting to see how Damian comes out on the other side because if that is truly him they are drawing a half a foot shorter than he has been drawn lately

Three pages in a DC specific comics forum? This is the measure of success?

Anyone remember the same gimmick back in the 80's?

misfits.jpg

Biggest complaint is that this teaser has been done to death for 40 plus years. If the teaser is same old, same old, what are the chances rebirth is going to be good?
    Last edited by Ropeburn; 03-23-2016 at 10:02 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    Actually, I think that might be the actual Flash hyping up the actual Titans Team - Robin and Superboy are repping both Teen Titans and Super Sons, the former being the one that DC REALLY wants to succeed. Unless the flying silhouette is Donna Troy, there isn't adult Titans representation on this teaser, and Titans Hunt is one of the main books leading into Rebirth.