Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
The one thing I wasn't sure about was whether or not the bracers caused a shockwave, or if she absorbed the power from Doomsday's blast and then released it by smashing the bracelets together.

Either way? Just got back from seeing it and I'm a very happy puppy. She's powerful, she's smart (outfoxes Bruce at one point) and has some great combat moves and some very well done scenes with Bruce. I would have liked to see her spend more time out of combat with Clark (They don't share any screen time out of costume).

Can't wait to see her...i mean see the movie ... again!
Yeah, that's a good question. I think the latter parts of the battle when Superman went off to (spoilery stuff removed) indicate that they are just shockwaves from when she clangs them. During that section her and the uberDD were trading explosions with each other (it looked comical because the stuff around them like debris was getting tossed about). Since she did those without a 'triggering' blast that would seem to indicate no absorption is required. Loved the sound effects and sound design for those (it is HILARIOUS when they are trading) and they enhanced the message that DD had gotten more powerful due to the difference in duration and cadence