Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    The word is that even though Civil War has literally every Marvel character in it, the Russo Brothers didn't just tack on Black Panther to Civil War - he's got a part to play in the movie, he's got an agenda, an actual agenda that he's pursuing...how I wish Wonder Woman had one of those...point being that even the so-called "flavors of the month", as Snyder referred to them, get a way better treatment than Warrior Woman. Karma's a b**ch Snyder, BvS won't even make a billion

Also in the comics, Marvel's Wonder Woman knock off aka Warrior Woman is poised to become as powerful as the Hulk. Give Wonder Woman back to Marvel
    Not only black panther but also spider-man had his personal arc, on the reviews I read each avenger on the movie has a mini personal arc.
    i'm impressed if this is true, a lot of characters and they have time to develop a bit of each.

I think wb didn't wanted to give away too much from WW movie, but then drop a "she abandone humanity for 100 years because comething bad happened" and never explain that?
    maybe they never hsould had her solo movie come out before BvS and/or be a prequel. It is just overall lack of unite vision/plan. Russos said that coogler helped to shape black panther on civil war.
    now IDK if patty was hired after they filmed BvS

WW was never on Marvel;

BANNED

@tayswift, That was my very bad take on the "give the rights back to marvel" meme, obviously I know she never belonged to them. Anyway, they said they didn't wanna "give too much away" but I think that was more like an after-the-fact excuse. Snyder &co established their power levels (and I would pay top dollar to catch a glimpse of that chart btw), that she's the daughter of Zeus, they gave her a sword & shield etc…Patty Jenkins didn't make those creative decisions and let's not forget Michelle MacLaren walked away due to "creative differences", in other words they were breathing down her neck. Wonder Woman was shoehorned in, any old how, to capitalize on the demand for powerful female characters which is one of the very few boxes Marvel's left unchecked
    Last edited by Pamp_Lusa; 04-14-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    @tayswift, That was my very bad take on the "give the rights back to marvel" meme, obviously I know she never belonged to them. Anyway, they said they didn't wanna "give too much away" but I think that was more like an after-the-fact excuse. Snyder &co established their power levels (and I would pay top dollar to catch a glimpse of that chart btw), that she's the daughter of Zeus, they gave her a sword & shield etc…Patty Jenkins didn't make those creative decisions and let's not forget Michelle MacLaren walked away due to "creative differences", in other words they were breathing down her neck. Wonder Woman was shoehorned in, any old how, to capitalize on the demand for powerful female characters which is one of the very few boxes Marvel's left unchecked
    we dont have any confirmation on her origin in the dceu