Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoboPrime View Post
    V for Gwendetta!
    Okay, I probably would actually buy that.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    Gwen Hulk kills the Marvel Universe
    Gwen Hulk kills the Gwenverse

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Only other Gwen thing I want to see is The Gwend.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

[QUOTE=MyriVerse;1882968]Only other Gwen thing I want to see is The Gwend.[/QUOTE/]

I vote for this also.

Tough choice for me since "none of the above" and "Dead Gwen Stacy" aren't available.
    Looking for a comic podcast? Check out 4 Guys and a Comic! Reviews, interviews and fun shows.

http://fourguysandacomic.podbean.com/

Niffleheim

I couldn't stop laughing for 2 whole minutes thanks CBR I chose Gwendusa
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

I think Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool (though she technically canonically is not Gwen Stacey) are enough folks. And I am fully looking forward to Gwenpool.

I wouldn't mind the others appearing on alternate Earth's though. Like say in Web Warriors or so forth.

I voted Agwengers simply because it sounded the best phoenetically.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Gwen-Jane.

Miles Wakken AKA The JackalOff creates a genetic hybrid from the DNA of Gwen Stacey and Mary-Jane Awesome. JackelOff then imprints the memories of both Gwen and Mary-Jane into the hybrid. The hybrid is, As One might expect; Incredibly Hot and completely Insane. Her name is QUACKPOT.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

What, no Gwenisher? I'd actually read Gwenisher.

Seriously. Spider-Man dies protecting Gwen from the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn at the bridge, and Gwen falls into a pit of grief & hatred, and she comes across Frank Castle, who apprentices her in the punishin' ways to get her vengeance . . .

It would be a frickin' awesome mini and we all know it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    What, no Gwenisher? I'd actually read Gwenisher.

Seriously. Spider-Man dies protecting Gwen from the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn at the bridge, and Gwen falls into a pit of grief & hatred, and she comes across Frank Castle, who apprentices her in the punishin' ways to get her vengeance . . .

It would be a frickin' awesome mini and we all know it.
    That actually sounds like it would work. Shame there was no Punisher title in June (or was there?) for that variant to show up.

On another note, has it become cool to hate Gwen these days?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That actually sounds like it would work. Shame there was no Punisher title in June (or was there?) for that variant to show up.

I don't think it's so much Gwen hate as people done with Marvel using the imagery of Gwen Stacy and just mixing it with other heroes. Spider-Gwen is enough and works best compared to the others.

It might also be related to the "Gwen high" from the Amazing movies and Emma Stone playing Gwen has started fading off.

Harley Gwen!!!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post

I know, right? It seems like a missed opportunity on Marvel's part, as long as they are stuffing Gwen into every role imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's so much Gwen hate as people done with Marvel using the imagery of Gwen Stacy and just mixing it with other heroes. Spider-Gwen is enough and works best compared to the others.

It might also be related to the "Gwen high" from the Amazing movies and Emma Stone playing Gwen has started fading off.
    That's pretty much it. Gwen is being used as a blank slate to be combined with the powers of another hero. It's probably getting on people's nerves, especially as Gwen Stacy looks to be vanishing from the public eye soon because Gwen doesn't seem to be in the cards for the next Spider-Man movie. Neither does MJ, for that matter. But we'll see.

That all being said, I voted for Gwen-as-She-Hulk. Since it looks like Jennifer's getting offed soon anyway, might as well let Gwen take the mantle for a while and see if she deserves it more than Jennifer does. Clearly people like the idea of a female Hulk but not Jennifer being that female Hulk if they want Gwen to replace her.