All-New Member

Default Cannot Find Mini Series, Going Insane

Ok, so long ago, back when Superdickery had a forum, I saw some pages uploaded from this pretty interesting looking mini-series. I no longer have those scans, and I cannot remember the title. It was one of those books with a bunch of C-list characters, brought together for some reason or another, I think Detective Chimp was among them. The one thing that I remember in particular about the series is that there was a super intelligent baby dressed as superman with an aviator helmet. Despite that being such a unique string of words, Google is completely unhelpful. Does anyone know what this series was or know what character I'm talking about? It's kind of driving me insane.

Wasn't Detective Chimp a party of Shadowpact?

(Don't know about the baby part . . . )

Mighty Member

The kid with the helmet and Superman shirt makes it sound like Dr. Thirteen Architecture and Mortality. Detective Chimp wasn't in that but another intelligent ape was.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    The kid with the helmet and Superman shirt makes it sound like Dr. Thirteen Architecture and Mortality. Detective Chimp wasn't in that but another intelligent ape was.
    YES!! Thank you! That was it! Man, now that I remember, that really was a good series. I may not always like Azzarello, but this is one of those exceptions. Also, I had almost totally forgotten about I Vampire. I kind of wish they'd reuse more 70's characters like that. Not enough weird and wacky these days.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Was that the one with the dumb Spanish version of Captain Fear with the comedy accent?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)