Super Moderator

Default "Marvel's Most Wanted" Adds Oded Fehr & Fernanda Andrade

Oded Fehr and Fernanda Andrade will join Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood and Delroy Lindo in the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." spinoff.

Full article here.

There's still time to change it to "Mockingbird". C'mon Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's still time to change it to "Mockingbird". C'mon Marvel.
    Yeah come on already.

Also how did they not Fehr's turn on Covert Affairs, another spy show with a skilled blonde female lead.

Oded only appeared in one of the two Mummy sequels.
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Also how did they not Fehr's turn on Covert Affairs, another spy show with a skilled blonde female lead.
    Seriously, that's what I know him from, and as a spy show it does seem a bit more relevant.

He was who I wanted for Stephen Strange.
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

In The Mummy, he looked like George Harrison during his post-Beatles "Bangladesh" period. The other guy in the Mummy looked like TV actor Ken Berry.mummy_actors.jpg

I hope that no one connected to AoS will be in charge of "Most Wanted".

Amazing Member

I'm still not quite sure what the point of this show is if AoS and Agent Carter are still running, there don't need to be three Marvel spy shows.

Quote Originally Posted by roguematt7 View Post
    I'm still not quite sure what the point of this show is if AoS and Agent Carter are still running, there don't need to be three Marvel spy shows.
    Agent Carter have high chances of being cancelled though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tighelander View Post
    I hope that no one connected to AoS will be in charge of "Most Wanted".
    The creators of this are writers and executive producers on AoS, which really has me asking: Why? What the hell is Marvel thinking when it comes to their ABC stuff, and connecting it to that dead horse of a show? What's the point of introducing something through a show less and less people watch with each pasting week? Why get people from one bad, failing, tv show to launch another one (or TV movie, whatever the hell this is)? What's with there incestuous circle jerk, why aren't they looking outside of the same group of people for these things, do the Whedons have something on Jeph Loeb?

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

I have a feeling this show will finally continue the ongoing story arc of the real Mandrain.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    The creators of this are writers and executive producers on AoS, which really has me asking: Why? What the hell is Marvel thinking when it comes to their ABC stuff, and connecting it to that dead horse of a show? What's the point of introducing something through a show less and less people watch with each pasting week? Why get people from one bad, failing, tv show to launch another one
    AOS may not have the best ratings, but in quality they're far from being a bad failed show, even if it's not as good as Daredevil. Do you even watched the show and the last episode?
    I don't think Marvel will care about emails or anything but I really wish the show was "Mockingbird", it would probably bring more comic fans that knows who Mockingbird is, while Most Wanted screams "random show!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    AOS may not have the best ratings, but in quality they're far from being a bad failed show, even if it's not as good as Daredevil. Do you even watched the show and the last episode?
    I don't think Marvel will care about emails or anything but I really wish the show was "Mockingbird", it would probably bring more comic fans that knows who Mockingbird is, while Most Wanted screams "random show!"
    The quality of the show itself has been terrible since it stated. Of all the police procedural shows about government agencies on tv right now, Agents of SHIELD may very well be the worst, least interesting one of the whole bunch...which is actually kind of interesting in itself given it takes place in the Marvel Universe. And it's ratings were something like 2 million something last episode, this for a show that started with 12 millions. So yes, it's a bad show, and it's failed. It's also just a failure at doing what it's been trying to do, unless what they've been trying to do is suck.