All-New Member

Default Vintage Superman / Wonderwoman light fixture - Evaluation advice

Hello!

I am looking for advice on how to get a vintage 1970's Superman and Wonder woman light fixture evaluated and properly appraised. I am located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Can anyone pass along a business name or someone i can contact who provides this type of service?

I am in the process of getting photos which i will post shortly.

Thanks for your help
    Nancy

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I definitely don't know about what's available in Vancouver, but I would track down someone selling it online somewhere and ask what methods they used to obtain their concluded price. Feel free to show us a picture in case someone has seen it, too.

All-New Member

I have looked everywhere online and can't find anything like it. As soon as i get the pic i'll post. Just waiting on a family member to send me a picture.

Thanks for your reply!

All-New Member

I finally got some pictures. I've tried attaching them but I'm not sure if they are attaching correctly. All i see is the code for the attachment. Let me know if you can see it. IMG_0970.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow. Looks cool. Obviously a rare item. I'm sorry I can't help you regarding worth or tracking down an experienced evaluator. I've never seen anything like it and I follow almost anything Superman/ Wonder Woman related. But it's very cool. Good luck.

BTW I'll pass the info on to some of my fellow SMWW shippers and see if anyone there can help you.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nvunic View Post
    I finally got some pictures. I've tried attaching them but I'm not sure if they are attaching correctly. All i see is the code for the attachment. Let me know if you can see it. IMG_0970.jpg
    Hi, I just stumbled across this post looking for a Superman light fixture and might be interested for my pre-Crisis "super room" if you still have it. (So far I've found a vintage switch plate, etc. but no dice with the light fixtures.)