Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
I get the feeling they'll be singing a very different tune a few weeks or months after JL drops. Superman is receiving massive praise by people who have seen the movie already and this movie may JUST be the thing that brings our divided fanbase back together.

How do I know? Check out the DCEU thread in the DC Board. We have two posters who saw an advanced screening last night. One of them HATED the last two Snyder movies with a fiery passion. I've crossed swords with this guy several times. The other one loved the last two Snyder movies. They BOTH loved this movie.
Yeah, I think WB has been on the reactionary side in how they plan for movies. If there's enough positive reaction toward Superman in this movie, it'd be hard for them to ignore.

I was just thinking, MoS came out in 2013, and if 2021 is the earliest we get an MoS sequel, that's going to be a fair amount of time between movies. I wonder how much longer Henry Cavill is going to want to keep doing this. Hope he doesn't lose interest before they can make a couple more solo films.