Page 140 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3672

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So there is some 'ship teasing, but with spoilers:
    Arthur and Diana
    end of spoilers? Heh, well we often got that teased in comics of old.
    spoilers:
    Wouldn't say we got it often (essentially it was a very brief thing in the 1990s, and then Flashpoint), but we did unequivocally get it.

At this point, I'm just dead set against Batman and WW, and Batman and Batgirl. You can thank DCAU for those.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by DochaDocha; 10-27-2017 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to spoiler tag

I am and always have been against "shipping" Batman with literally anybody. Not Barbara Gordon (gross), not Wonder Woman (boring), and not Catwoman (painfully overdone).

There's a scene in Batman: Noel where Bruce and Selina interact, and he basically sees her as a walking reminder of the good old days from before Jason died. She still struts around like Queen of the City and Bruce just doesn't want to play along and flirt with glee anymore. I think that could be a good blueprint for their relationship in a movies, a relationship without romance, but where they still care for each other, and at least used to flirt.

I also definitely don't ship Arthur and Diana. He doesn't seem like her type, but more importantly I don't think either of them are interested in a relationship right now.

Honestly, it barely crossed my mind that there could be a romance in Justice League besides Lois and Kal. I hope there's not.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I am and always have been against "shipping" Batman with literally anybody. Not Barbara Gordon (gross), not Wonder Woman (boring), and not Catwoman (painfully overdone).

There's a scene in Batman: Noel where Bruce and Selina interact, and he basically sees her as a walking reminder of the good old days from before Jason died. She still struts around like Queen of the City and Bruce just doesn't want to play along and flirt with glee anymore. I think that could be a good blueprint for their relationship in a movies, a relationship without romance, but where they still care for each other, and at least used to flirt.

I also definitely don't ship Arthur and Diana. He doesn't seem like her type, but more importantly I don't think either of them are interested in a relationship right now.

Honestly, it barely crossed my mind that there could be a romance in Justice League besides Lois and Kal. I hope there's not.
    There's a quote somewhere in which someone asked Gal Gadot which Leaguer Diana might date. Gal's response was perfect "We're here to save the world, not date each other." I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it.

Doesn't look like there's any inter-League romance in the near future. Arthur will have Mera in his movie. Diana may or may not get Steve back in her next one, or she may or may not get an all-new love interest. Superman's going to be with Lois for as long as Amy Adams wants to play Lois. Batman ? Question mark. He may have another love interest or he may not. Barry will have Iris and Vic is also a question mark.

I think that's how it should be. A little teasing between Diana and Arthur/Bruce/Clark is fine, but that's pretty much where it should end.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member

Arthur and Diana
    Not as much as others out there but given what Gal has said I imagine it will be a one off joke. It's just a shame that spoilers:
    Superman won't have any meaningful scenes with any other justice league members and only with Lois if previous spoilers are to be believed which just shows they haven't learned that much from batman v superman for him
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by ssupes; 10-27-2017 at 01:22 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I am and always have been against "shipping" Batman with literally anybody. Not Barbara Gordon (gross), not Wonder Woman (boring), and not Catwoman (painfully overdone)
    Bruce and Selina always works with me, and I love their current dynamic in the book. I know the engagement won't lead to anything, but I'm certainly enjoying it while it lasts. I don't care if it's "overdone", they've earned this brief bout of happiness.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Arthur and Diana
    Prep for Flashpoint, maybe? Seems about right.

Also, "cellphone" scene sound like it might be my kind of thing. Basically everything else I'm hearing sound like it'll have to be shot, directed, and overall realized very to not be kind of dumb at best. Though, there are a few lines that will forever remained dumb no matter who directs and acts it out.....those lines know who they are.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Isn't there a track called Bruce and Diana? I'm pretty sure that implies something going on between them unless they just randomly picked that as the song name.

Edit: I posted 'Friends and Foes' track from Youtube. It appears that it was a copyright violation. How did they even get it? This is embarassing! Next time i will check if the videos posted over there are legit or not. Since it was blocked it seems like it was the real one. I have heard it. Its better then the 'Heroes' (who knows if it that was a violation or not?). But it looks like the fans would be dissapointed.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-28-2017 at 08:33 AM.

I guess i should have added something. This appears to be the twisted and sinister John Williams theme.

Edit: Since there is no video this post has no meaning. Perhaps fans would like the track. But it is most likely that they would end up being dissapointed.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-28-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrolo2 View Post
    Isn't there a track called Bruce and Diana? I'm pretty sure that implies something going on between them unless they just randomly picked that as the song name.
    Bruce Timm: *likes this post*

BANNED

WB have regraded the digital copies of Batman V Superman to match Wonder Woman and Justice League

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

WB have regraded the digital copies of Batman V Superman to match Wonder Woman and Justice League

It's not like the visual tone of BvS was suppose to match the narrative or something. WB, you stupid sons of b.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    It's not like the visual tone of BvS was suppose to match the narrative or something. WB, you stupid sons of b.
    On the other hand, a bit more color in some scenes isn't a bad thing. I'm curious to see how different it is frankly.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    On the other hand, a bit more color in some scenes isn't a bad thing. I'm curious to see how different it is frankly.
    Well, unless the re-coloring adds in a bunch of new lines for Clark and he doesn't get punked by a jackass in a metal suit who should never have been a real threat, they can color over every single frame with crayons and it wont make the movie any better.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, unless the re-coloring adds in a bunch of new lines for Clark and he doesn't get punked by a jackass in a metal suit who should never have been a real threat, they can color over every single frame with crayons and it wont make the movie any better.
    Touche'.

Well, whatever the case, I've got the original version on Blu-ray. So the Digital is just a curiosity to me anyhow.

As the guy in the video says, it's one reason NOT to buy digital only. Until the studios stop putting their movies in hard formats, I will continue to buy that as my primary source. If it comes with a digital code, great. Heck I've ripped most of my DVD collection to digital files. That way you have the best of both worlds and your 15-30 dollars is a true investment.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.