Page 210 of 245 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3672
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Lots of new footage focusing on how Clark made his comeback...interesting.
    They can't help themselves to want to cut the Superman stuff and release it later.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-18-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

For the sake of Henry's face I hope it's all Snyder.

BANNED

To troll fan editors, it'll be all unrendered deleted footage and he'll have the mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    For the sake of Henry's face I hope it's all Snyder.
    Supes' face probably gave nightmares to the kids interviewing him.

What a hack job.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I heard it too.

Btw, I liked the 2 never-seen secs of Superman in the end.
    In fairness, it felt like 3 seconds, i.e. 50% more.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    In fairness, it felt like 3 seconds, i.e. 50% more.
    Your post should be screenshootted and put under the definition of "nitpick for the sake of nitpicking" on an online encyclopedia.

Very, very disappointing that the "bonus scenes" are not edited into the film itself. That promo they released is obviously vague, but will give many people the impression that this film is extended when it appears not to be (although the press release keeps mentioning "theatrical version", as if it weren't the only one, so...yeah).

Still, tho, I look forward to making my own edit of the film.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

To troll fan editors, it'll be all unrendered deleted footage and he'll have the mustache.
    Don't. Don't even joke, for they will hear you :P

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Don't. Don't even joke, for they will hear you :P
    But....The Bell has already been rung. Out among the board rooms at Warner's. They've heard it. Ding ding... The Justice League movie has bombed.

The bell cannot be unrung! They are hungry for our wallets! They have found us! And They're coming!!

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Are they fixing the cg on Cavill's face? Its worthless to spend money to improve cg. But some money spent on a couple of scenes where his cg lip was most noticeable won't be a big investment. His lip did not look bad in all scenes but a couple of them. It happens to be emblematic of the film's major complaints. And i am sure most people would appreciate it. Its a bad idea to start a film with that scene. It would look bad for home release and may even turn off people from buying it.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

This is giving me flashbacks to the disastrous release of Star Trek Into Darkness, which had umpteen different releases with different bonus features and scenes exclusive to different outlets in a shameful attempt to squeeze more their money out of obsessive nerds.

At least it's not as obvious this time around, although it's pretty clear they'll be another cut of the film released in a few months or a year to recoup some of their loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Supes' face probably gave nightmares to the kids interviewing him.

What a hack job.
    Gahhhh. A piece of beige-colored tape over the 'stache would have been less noticeable.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

WB doesn't care about Superman's quality that much that his S is not even centered properly. Look at the bottom edge.

WB doesn't care about Superman's quality that much that his S is not even centered properly. Look at the bottom edge.

Wow that is bad. What-ever complaints people had about the weird cape clamps the Supergirl Superman had, at least the \S/ looked nicer.

It was an occasional issue under Snyder, too.

F9877FBD-DFD8-49E4-AB7D-9D34574EFDE1.jpg

Henry's face is normal here, so the photo of him was taken early. I bet we can find issues with superhero costumes in just about every movie if we pause scenes & look for negatives.