Page 214 of 245 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3672
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Now that I think about it, Warner Brothers tried so hard to move from Zack Snyder and reshooted 90% of Superman scenes, but they never actually promoted Justice League movie with reshooted scenes. On the contrary, they only used what Zack Snyder did and some of that footage is not even in the actual movie to begin with.

Heroes Trailer - first 30 seconds are not in the movie and entirely reshooted:

The recent deleted scene that has Zack Snyder all over it, including the score:

And now this shot is used on JL official twitter account to promote the Blu-Ray release:

The costume is not even of this color in the actual movie, where it is cartoonishly bright.

So with the final JL trailer, which is Heroes one, they used Zack Snyder's farm footage and the ring plotline to promote and sell this movie to us who genienly loved MoS and BvS (Ultimate Edition), they even used Zimmer score as well.

Now they are also using Zack Snyder's footage to promote Blu-Ray release and sell it with this single deleted scene. Doing so while spending so much money and energy to move away from his vision and style behing the scenes. What a bunch of hypocrites work at Warner Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Thanks for the link. Interesting take on all of this.
    With all of this behind the scenes stuff, and his own personal life drama, no wonder Affleck seems like he wants out as Batman!

I just hope we get another Henry Cavill Superman movie. I'd love to see Henry around for another decade and multiple Superman movies, but I'll settle for just one more self contained story for he and Amy as Lois. At this point I could care less for the rest of the DCEU. Give me another good Superman movie and I'll die happy.
    Agreed 110%. And I'd like it to end with the wedding, so if no more are made with Cavill & Adams then we at least know they got their happy ending.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Now that I think about it, Warner Brothers tried so hard to move from Zack Snyder and reshooted 90% of Superman scenes, but they never actually promoted Justice League movie with reshooted scenes. On the contrary, they only used what Zack Snyder did and some of that footage is not even in the actual movie to begin with.

And now this shot is used on JL official twitter account to promote the Blu-Ray release:

The costume is not even of this color in the actual movie, where it is cartoonishly bright.

So with the final JL trailer, which is Heroes one, they used Zack Snyder's farm footage and the ring plotline to promote and sell this movie to us who genienly loved MoS and BvS (Ultimate Edition), they even used Zimmer score as well.

Now they are also using Zack Snyder's footage to promote Blu-Ray release and sell it with this single deleted scene. Doing so while spending so much money and energy to move away from his vision and style behing the scenes. What a bunch of hypocrites work at Warner Brothers.
    God damn it! Whedon! WHY?!

Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    God damn it! Whedon! WHY?!

To be fair, it wasn't Whedon that ultimately decided to throw out Snyder's footage. It was Warner's decision. I doubt even Whedon was satisfied with the final product. I don't think anyone involved could be satisfied with what came out of this. There have been far worse Superhero movies, but this one could have been great given the people involved and the opportunity was blown. A JL movie with that cast, Snyder's visual flair and story arc and Whedon's gift for dialogue could and should have been great. But Warner's just wanted it out there, regardless of the final product, and what was put out was a underbaked, unfinished disappointment with glimpses of brilliance. Which makes it all even more disappointing.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

I'm speechless. WB has the audacity to do such kind of bonus material that has Henry Cavill with normal face in Superman suit while not delivering it in the actual movie.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I'm just going to leave this here...

http://collider.com/zack-snyder-fire...ustice-league/

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me given what we know.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    https://twitter.com/I_Am_MFR/status/962760977711329280

Possible details about Snyder's cut.
    if this is true i'm glad there isn't a Snyder cut of Justice League. I really don't want to see yet another morose "what is my place in the world?" Superman. the positive more traditional take on the Man of Steel was one of the few bright spots of the theatrical cut. though the mustachegate crap kinda negated any positive gain for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here...

http://collider.com/zack-snyder-fire...ustice-league/

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me given what we know.
    And it changes the entire narrative as pointed in this article
    https://screenrant.com/zack-snyder-f...mpression=true

BANNED

And it changes the entire narrative as pointed in this article
    https://screenrant.com/zack-snyder-f...mpression=true
    Warner Bros. reportedly expected Justice League to fail for months before release, so the decision to have Whedon change Snyder’s movie as drastically as he did was the studio going “all in” to erase what they saw as the harmful effects of Snyder’s take on the world and it’s characters
    This is close to what I said last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    A Snyder cut seems really unlikely.

With the changes Justice League saw, I don't even think WB was trying to make it a better movie, as much as they were trying to distance it from the Snyder movies. It's a long term plan so that going into the future, people won't cite Snyder's DCEU movies as exemplifying the DCEU.

Whether it'll work remains to be seen.

Superman deleted scenes from Justice League

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIAm1SAy4J/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIBJuugMXr/

Zack Snyder and Henry Cavill BTS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIHn6CgSDd/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Good stuff. Superman is smiling in the scene with Alfred. #manofsmiles
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-13-2018 at 12:42 AM.

HD screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    HD screenshots...

People are going to demand Snyder Cut now more than ever before. Just look how beautiful and actually epic Superman looks when done by Zack + Zimmer score. These two scenes made me feel like home that Zack Snyder created in MoS and BvS Ultimate Edition.

People are going to demand Snyder Cut now more than ever before. Just look how beautiful and actually epic Superman looks when done by Zack + Zimmer score. These two scenes made me feel like home that Zack Snyder created in MoS and BvS Ultimate Edition.
    Particularly the scene in the fortress that mirror the one in MoS...

One of my favourite scenes from MoS.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-13-2018 at 01:05 AM.