Page 230 of 245 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3672
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

It will never stop being painful watching how they show Zack Snyder shooting Superman, but using reshoots to show movie pieces.

Can you imagine that we could have get another Flight scene?

And they even included that deleted scene from Heroes trailer in bonus material

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    The WW rumor more than likely comes from the" Zack Snyder is nothing but a grimdark hack who destroyed my childhood" contingent who want to continue to push that narrative.
    The rumor originated from one of the JL trailers where we see an explosion inside the building where the hostages are held.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-17-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The rumor originated from one of the JL trailers where we see an explosion inside the building where the hostages are held.
    I rewatched the trailers. The bomb explodes on the bottom floor of the building, while hostages were at the top floor.

I guess the rumor is just another attempt to make Zack Snyder's version look darker than it actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I rewatched the trailers. The bomb explodes on the bottom floor of the building, while hostages were at the top floor.
    Well, in this case nobody dies.

I guess the rumor is just another attempt to make Zack Snyder's version look darker than it actually was.
    Like manofsteel1979, I think that Snyder's version of JL wasn't a completely different movie than what came out in theaters.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Well, in this case nobody dies.

Like manofsteel1979, I think that Snyder's version of JL wasn't a completely different movie than what came out in theaters.
    Yeah. The more info that's come out and after watching it a couple more times, The Snyder version of JL was probably more a BvS ultimate cut situation than a radically different movie. Meaning the reshoots was probably more to satisfy the studios 2 hour mandate and, yes, get a couple extra jokes to also satisfy the suits. In the case of BvS it was the studio wanting the movie to be shorter and to tilt the film more towards a Batman film than a MOS sequel. The ultimate cut is more of a true MOS sequel, but the big picture of the essentials is the same, just more nuanced and tightened up. I suspect a Snyder cut of JL to be more of a thematic pay off to MOS and BvS, with a few less jokes perhaps, but the end result is probably not that different from the theatrical cut. A lot of the rumors that it was radically overhauled by Whedon and the studio are starting to appear to be just rumors. A lot of the big changes to the movie that were mandated by the studio seems to happened before principal photography started.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Yeah. The more info that's come out and after watching it a couple more times, The Snyder version of JL was probably more a BvS ultimate cut situation than a radically different movie. Meaning the reshoots was probably more to satisfy the studios 2 hour mandate and, yes, get a couple extra jokes to also satisfy the suits. In the case of BvS it was the studio wanting the movie to be shorter and to tilt the film more towards a Batman film than a MOS sequel. The ultimate cut is more of a true MOS sequel, but the big picture of the essentials is the same, just more nuanced and tightened up. I suspect a Snyder cut of JL to be more of a thematic pay off to MOS and BvS, with a few less jokes perhaps, but the end result is probably not that different from the theatrical cut. A lot of the rumors that it was radically overhauled by Whedon and the studio are starting to appear to be just rumors. A lot of the big changes to the movie that were mandated by the studio seems to happened before principal photography started.
    There's a lot of he said/she said surrounding this whole debacle, but, from what I've heard, many of the changes were more to do with tone, particularly in regards to Superman, who remained more dour than WB was hoping for in Snyder's cut.

Had Moustache-Gate not been such a disaster, I honestly don't think people would have ever known how many of Snyder's Superman scenes were reshot.

From my understanding, Snyder's version of JL is less compressed, has less silly jokes, more world building, Darkseid and Knightmare teases to set up a sequel, a different character arc for WW, Steppenwolf's defeat is a little different and Superman has less exchange/interaction with the League members.

A deleted scene from the Whedon cut: https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...nseen_footage/

I demand a Whedon extended cut.

BANNED

Some think he's saying "It's done...who was that guy?" (referring to Steppenwolf)

Anyone good at lip reading?

Incredible Member

A deleted scene from the Whedon cut: https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...nseen_footage/

I demand a Whedon extended cut.
    It's just unfortunate that with the Whedon cut you'd still have the Snyder stuff Whedon tried to polish.
    Also do you think that sequence is kinda a dig as to the reason why superman would fight steppenwolf given no information on the crisis at the time?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BglGdfyFRri/

Henry Cavill shaved and mocked CGI removal from Justice League. He even put THIS in his farewell montage as a 25th frame, lol

IMG_20180321_144955.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BglGdfyFRri/

Henry Cavill shaved and mocked CGI removal from Justice League. He even put THIS in his farewell montage as a 25th frame, lol
    Haha, very funny. Cavill is a natural born comedian.

LOL...