Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Ghost, #6

Von Ghastly's not just a corny TV host-he's an obsessive cult leader with a brainwashed fan club of obedient minions. What's worse, he's tapped into a power that allows him to physically touch Ghost! Will she be able to cancel his program before he takes her permanently off the air?

Full article here.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

The art looks great! I am really look forward to all of Jan's work! And the writing is great too! I knew Chris could do a great job!

Again, I only looked at one page. No spoilers for me thanks lol.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I understand it's a different genre and am glad she's continuing onward, but this art is not my cuppa.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    I understand it's a different genre and am glad she's continuing onward, but this art is not my cuppa.
    Ya some of the faces are strange sometimes, so I understand that. But all in all I think Jan does a great job.

She may not stay on Ghost though. When I talked to Chris she said for now she is just on this new arc. So who knows, it could change. But the last volumes of Ghost suffered from artist changes, so I would like one artist to stay on this title for a while, so we don't have to suffer though that again.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!