Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A Ted Kord reveal would be cool. I doubt the woman is Superwoman though. I know there's a title coming out by that name but I'm pretty sure the sillouette shows her with a shield, and that's a Wonder Woman thing. The cape is new, but neither Wonder Woman nor Superwoman up to now wears a cape so that really doesn't say anything. Its probably just yet another new costume for Diana.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-25-2016 at 02:04 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    A Ted Kord reveal would be cool. I doubt the woman is Superwoman though. I know there's a title coming out by that name but I'm pretty sure the sillouette shows her with a shield, and that's a Wonder Woman thing. The cape is new, but neither Wonder Woman nor Superwoman up to now wears a cape so that really doesn't say anything. Its probably just yet another new costume for Diana.
    Actually Super Woman does have a cape

http://wonder-woman.wikia.com/wiki/F...an_Earth-3.jpg

The new 52 version is shorter but in the older versions she had a long cape.

Oh, yep, my mistake, its just really short now. We'll probably see it soon either way.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

If Johns is working with Affleck on a Batflick, I guess his role in Rebirth will be limited.
    Being a "Person of Interest" doesn't make you an interesting person.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Newest teaser is Batman and Superman. Batman's costume isn't the one he just got, I don't think - and the Lee collar on Supes' costume is 100% gone. Underwhelming, but expected.

I guess the BIG reveals are Wondy, Flash, and the guy on the far left.

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/713395429484810240

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    Batman's costume isn't the one he just got, I don't think - and the Lee collar on Supes' costume is 100% gone. Underwhelming, but expected.
    Tough to tell with the quick move and the shadow effect if Capullo's orange highlights are there.

The Superman suit looks like a cross between the traditional suit and Jim Lee's design. Back to the traditional shoulder look, but the sleeve cuffs stay. The lines suggest the trunks are back, but they're blue to match the rest of the suit. I'm not a fan of the Lee design at all, but I'm mixed on this. It's trying to be traditional without actually being traditional, whether because of the movies or embarrassment or whatever.

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

so Harley Quinn gets an unnecessary rifle because the actress uses it on the movie...
    lame
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

BANNED

Not like Harley never uses Gun. I wonder if Deadshot will look Will Smith. Still think its Wonder Woman because of the shield.

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    I do like Jessica a lot, but I kind of wanted her to stay as Power Ring since it was more unique than being a GL. Still, I'm interested in where her story goes and will probably read it.
    Yea, but Green Lantern is a more popular name than Power Ring, especially if they want to promote her in Rebirth. Other than the white gloves, she has a better GL costume than that horrible Rambo look going on in JL.

All-New Member

Pretty sure the guy in the far left is Simon Baz