Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Only newer DC animated movies I enjoy are the Batman Unlimited movies. Wacky, silver age fun and just so damn good. Definitely worth a watch if you're a fan of the more lighthearted Batman (which is my preferred version)

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Flashpoint, Assault on Arkham, TDKR 1&2, JL Gods and Monsters are the ones I enjoy.
    JL Dark was a letdown saved by a promising ending.
    The bonus features on the BluRays are great imho, especially The Brave and the Bold cartoons or the interviews with the DC staff.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I thought Bad Blood was not that bad either. I am a Nightwing fan so that may be why I liked it though. It was fun seeing Dick as Batman working with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Only newer DC animated movies I enjoy are the Batman Unlimited movies. Wacky, silver age fun and just so damn good. Definitely worth a watch if you're a fan of the more lighthearted Batman (which is my preferred version)
    I would totally watch a Batman Unlimited cartoon series. Those movies were really enjoyable .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would totally watch a Batman Unlimited cartoon series. Those movies were really enjoyable .
    Oh, same here. But as one of the 14 die-hard fans of Beware the Batman, I'd like to see that make a comeback first

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Oh, same here. But as one of the 14 die-hard fans of Beware the Batman, I'd like to see that make a comeback first
    You can count me among your number .

My faves in a Post FP era were JL: War, Assault on Arkham and Judas Contract. Not that bad actually. But that's not saying much.

We went from Wonder Woman, JL: CoTE and Under the Red Hood to the current state of movies.

Astonishing Member

I loved Crisis on Two Earths a lot.

iMan 42s

I actually liked the Flashpoint animated film but I really disliked Justice League War.

I would definitely recommend Under the Red hood though.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.