Super Moderator

Default Scott Snyder Talks "Batman" Finale, "All Star" Future & Love for Capullo

Fan-favorite writer Scott Snyder spoke with CBR about trading one Batman title for another, working with multiple artists and exorcising demons.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

I don't understand. Issue 50 was the final issue? Now we are getting new series?

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I don't understand. Issue 50 was the final issue? Now we are getting new series?
    50 was the final issue of the "Superheavy" arc. 51 is Snyder and Capullo's final issue of Batman. 52 is basically a "one shot" series finale before the new issue #1 in June.

Amazing Member

Scott Snyder, writing stand-alone Batman stories that are in continuity but crossover/event free?

Yeah, I'll buy that twice a month for awhile...

Where do I sign up to subscribe to the new ****? My LCS?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Man, I'm giddy with excitement for All Star Batman. Snyder's Two-Face sounds AWESOME.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Man, I'm giddy with excitement for All Star Batman. Snyder's Two-Face sounds AWESOME.
    As long as we don't get a Two-Face is a black mirror version of Bruce (Black Mask would fit that role better) or the embodiment of Janus type of tale. I'm down for a Two-Face mob tale, like going to war with Penguin or even Black Mask.