Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WonderCon: DC Comics Unveils First Look at Hanna-Barbera Comic Series

At WonderCon 2016's DC Comics panel, Dan DiDio, Jim Lee and more unveiled a first look at the publisher's upcoming line of Hanna-Barbera books.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Man! Future Quest looks AWESOME!
    ... That is all!

Pebbles looks great!

But 3.99?

Unless these are extra long first issues?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    At WonderCon 2016's DC Comics panel, Dan DiDio, Jim Lee and more unveiled a first look at the publisher's upcoming line of Hanna-Barbera books.

Full article here.
    No. No. Dear god, no. WTF?
    *sigh* My childhood... my poor childhood... Why can't they leave the classics alone...
    Oh wait! Johnny Quest looks pretty good. Heck, I'm still getting that teenage crush feeling about handsome Dr. Quest! This might be readable!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Dat Velma cover!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

They all look good so far. Future Quest in particular looks great. Right now I'm more excited for the HB stuff then Rebirth.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

All of them look great. Only minor quibble is that Penelope Pitstop kind of clashes with the overall aesthetics of Wacky Raceland (expected a more Furiosa type design). Could get used to it though.

I wonder if the Jetsons is next...
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Well the Mystery Machine has changed since I watched this as a kid lol... It now looks like what was in Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth.

Amazing Member

I loved the Wacky Races as a kid, and I love Mad Max as an adult, so you can totally count me in for this ride. It really looks amazing.
    In fact, they all look amazing! Scooby Apocalypse is probably going to be on my pull list too.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

That Velma cover rocks! I wish the art on SCOOBY APOCALYPSE was more in that vein.

I'm so excited for these books.

That's not Johnny Quest. Johnny Quest is a strung out junkie.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Spectacular Member

That's what I thought! I love Judge Dredd and dystopian adventure stories in general - but the Wacky Racers just don;t belong in them!

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    They all look good so far. Future Quest in particular looks great. Right now I'm more excited for the HB stuff then Rebirth.
    I am to these look fun

Can't wait for Scooby Apocalypse.