BANNED

Default Earth 2 Wonder Woman in World's Finest

No, it's not another team up with batwoman unfortunely. Is the next arc of world finest with Batman/superman of earth 2 before the apokolips attack.

Nrama: You mentioned Lois and Ma Kent — will we see Wonder Woman at all?

Levitz: Oh, absolutely. Remember that Wonder Woman on Earth 2 is not the same age as Superman and Batman. She's very much the immortal who's been around quite awhile.

So I think she's going to show up in the second issue, before they're even adults.

Nrama: Interesting. Almost like a mother figure, instead of a colleague.

Levitz: Ahhh I don't know that I would count her as a mother figure.

Nrama: Mentor?

Levitz: Yeah, she'd be a pretty tough mother. But she's got an important reason to be there.
    I just don't understand why they didn't rebooted this way the DC universe, also earth 2 was destroyed, so much thanks DC. more: why she will guest star on this? like really...

I'd be more excited if someone else was writing this. Levitz has a recent track record of taking interesting concepts and doing absolutely nothing with them.

BANNED

So this is perfect for him, it's only flashbacks that people already know how it will end.

I wonder if WW showing up has to do with her daughter

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm excited for this after reading the interview. I think this change of pace could lead to some very interesting things for the heroes of Earth 2.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Will probably try one issue. I would love to see the E2 backstory of the Trinity expanded on but...I bought the first 12 issues of WF for my daughter (who loves both PG & the Huntress) & she was bored by the story.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I wish instead of being a book that focuses on Superman and Batman with occasional appearances by Wonder Woman, this was actually a book about the three of them. On Earth 2, she was the first hero to show up. Then we got Superman and Batman. We've never really gotten a good book about the trinity, despite how much DC has talked about them together and while this wouldn't still be that book exactly, it would be an excellent chance to see the three of them working together.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I wonder if we'll see any of the Earth 2 Wonder Woman's villains? Perhaps a Priscilla Rich/Cheetah?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

I can remember anything about WW daughter from that series? Can some one give me a refresher course on that subject'.

We are talking about this series, correct ?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Worlds'_Finest_Vol_1

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    So this is perfect for him, it's only flashbacks that people already know how it will end.

I wonder if WW showing up has to do with her daughter

Ultimate Member

So we take the only all-female team up book and change things to make it about the two most overexposed characters that DC has, and maybe some WW, oh goody.

BANNED

Right series.
    In the annual, WW was seeking for her daughter Fury. Now maybe Levitz will use it on his take on early batman and Superman

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I wish instead of being a book that focuses on Superman and Batman with occasional appearances by Wonder Woman, this was actually a book about the three of them.
    What the book should have been was the continuing adventures of Power Girl and Huntress with a new writer. By changing the concept instead of the writer, they fixed what wasn't broken and kept what was.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    What the book should have been was the continuing adventures of Power Girl and Huntress with a new writer. By changing the concept instead of the writer, they fixed what wasn't broken and kept what was.
    That should have gone without saying. I would have much rather had the series continue about the two of them under a different creative team, but as we are not getting that....(I'm assuming from the teaser image shown, they will play a major role in the Worlds' End weekly) Levitz and DC really should have taken the opportunity to make the story about the three...Superman, Batman AND Wonder Woman. But again, they show what they dont say...she's not that important to them.