Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WONDERCON: DC Comics Reveals "Rebirth" Creative Teams, More New Details

Jim Lee, Dan DiDio and Geoff Johns reveal the creative teams of DC Comics' upcoming line-wide relaunch, "Rebirth," in a WonderCon press event.

Full article here.

Tynion on Tec and Seeley on Nightwing.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

TEC will be a Batman team book run by Batman and Batwoman. Sounds pretty good
    Last edited by RoyImpulse; 03-26-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    TEC will be a Batman team book run by Batman and Batwoman.
    Crap. Might have to consider getting this one, no matter who the artist is.

Tim Drake back in a costume very similar to his original Robin look, only the R is a RR now.

Helena Bertinelli taking the mantle of Huntress.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Green Arrow has his goatee back .

King on Batman should be interesting.

Seeley on Nightwing is great, and it sounds like we're getting back to the black and blue costume .

Tynion on 'Tec, as a team book, and writing multiple members of the Bat-Family? And Clayface is a part of this!? Eh....

Hope Larson on Batgirl? I feel like I recognize that name...an all-female creative team on Birds of Prey is awesome though.

Hundred writers on birds of prey!? Holy **** I'm in.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Hopefully, rebirth means no more crap writers.

I will totally get Birds of Prey. Nice to see Helena still being around. Her costume looks awesome.

Tim Drake in a traditional Robin costume. Is he Red Robin no more?

Synder on All-Star Batman and it will be a twice monthly book.

Was thinking the lack of Snyder took some of the luster from the panel. Nice move bringing him out, and the book looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    Tim Drake in a traditional Robin costume. Is he Red Robin no more?
    It wasn't addressed. I was wondering the same thing.

Snyder on All-Star Batman? That sounds awesome and perfect for Snyder .

And I guess it'll let Snyder do his Two-Face story he's always been wanting to do, and do with the rest of the Rogues Gallery the kind of reinvention he did with Joker, without worrying about continuity.
    Last edited by Frontier; 03-26-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Holy All Star Batman!!!