Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I wouldn't get my hopes up about seeing male superheroes other than Superman getting name dropped on this show.
    when some of them are just female versions of said male superhero it's hard not to notice and also I'm starting to wonder if all the female heroes are teens in this universe

BANNED

I think that's what they're going for. It's their Monster High (except I don't think it has any shot at being that good).

BANNED

so what? that would mean the only adult superheroes are men in this world...not sure how to feel about that

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    so what? that would mean the only adult superheroes are men in this world...not sure how to feel about that
    Flash, Green Lantern & Beast Boy are also at Super Hero high, so not all males are adults.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Flash, Green Lantern & Beast Boy are also at Super Hero high, so not all males are adults.
    man i swear if batman's a teenager in this universe i will facepalm....also Green Lantern being a teenager weirds me out because that just says the guardians gave out a lantern ring to a teenager(imagine the property damage resulting from that)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    But these are not Barry Allen or Hal Jordan right? That's different. They're probably going with Wally West. And Beast Boy is a Teen Titan so that makes sense that he's at the school. Only a few females have been de-aged I think. I'm looking at it as its own thing so I'm not really bugged by Wonder Woman being a teen while Superman is a mature adult.

BANNED

Cheetah's inclusion seems a bit random though aside from her just there to be a rival for wonder woman to deal with.....Cheetah has never been a superhero(not even teased at it...i think)so her attending a hero for superheroes makes little sense if she's just gonna be the typical bully character who doesn't even belong in a place where you train to save the lives of other people and fight crime

BANNED

Consider that Monster High also has a feline antagonist, I'm sure that had some influence on the decision to include Cheetah as a student.

Toralei

But I think Cheetah's presence is also needed because conflict within the school has to come from somewhere. And it might help even more to bring in that Monster High crowd.