Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default Batman and Superman both have sons now, is Wonderwoman next?

Do you think it would be a good idea? Given her somewhat tomultious relationship with her own mother I think it would be interesting to see how Diana would be in the role of parent.

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

I think that would be interesting too.
    Adventures with the Pregnant belly would be something to see but perhaps it could be glossed over, skipping the full term pregnancy ahead 9 months later.
    Perhaps a child from another reality trapped in this one skipping the pregnancy all together?

BANNED

Great question. I hope they would give her a son and not a daughter because that would be more interesting to see her deal with as an Amazon.

Incredible Member

Sure. It's a great shame and a detriment to Wonder Woman's character that she lacks any firmly established and consistently used "legacy" characters.

Donna Troy comes and goes with a never-ending series of origin stories. And Cassie Sandsmark has always been somewhat separated from Wonder Woman, although I recall a brief time period when she more actively served in the "sidekick" role.

I would be open to seeing a legacy character for Wonder Woman and a son, aka Wonder Boy, would be a fine way to do it (provided that details about the pregnancy, upbringing, etc are handled appropriately).

Mighty Member

i never liked how she was against having a child in the simone run ....i definitely think she'd be a great mom

Fantastic Member

This not something we need now, when she has 5 monthly books we can hopefully explore this relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Great question. I hope they would give her a son and not a daughter because that would be more interesting to see her deal with as an Amazon.
    Possibly. It might have also been interesting if, in the main continuity, they had given Superman a daughter. But then I guess they couldn't call the comic SuperSons.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

edited post.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 05-06-2016 at 02:36 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    Possibly. It might have also been interesting if, in the main continuity, they had given Superman a daughter. But then I guess they couldn't call the comic SuperSons.
    I think the fact that both Bruce and Clark already have boys is what will keep Diana from also having a son. If anything her child will be a girl (Don't want all all male next-generation trinity on our hands).

BANNED

she already have a daughter on earth 2, if only we could had moments with them interacting (never saw the two on the same panel talking with each other); waste of concept

All comics have lost the sense of FAMILY it seems.really sad.but Tayswift your correct the WONDER WOMAN of earth 2 had a daughter LYTA AKA FURY but we never saw them interact but WONDER WOMAN of whatever earth were on now.doesnt have to give birth she could always form a child from clay n pray to the gods like the original QUEEN HIPPOLYTA did.

Wonder Woman of Earth 22 has a son.

If she gets a kid in the near future, I hope it's a boy, and I hope it's a statue. Maybe she can kiss some life into a Metal Man prototype Pinocchio named Adamant.

BANNED

What is she, the Virgin Mary? Let the woman make a baby the old fashioned way.

She's the magical element of the DCU's trinity.

Her having a baby a different way doesn't make her the Virgin Mary.