Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Justice League art from Tony Daniel

So, it looks like in Justice League she'll keep her New 52 costume, and in her own book (or maybe just the Earth One issues?) She'll wear the red and gold with the cape? That's fair. I like them both.

Sorry it isn't High Res yet, what i've posted. I copied them from the video. lol.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I saw that part but I assumed it was Artemis Crock, not the Amazon. I hope it's our Artemis tho!
    Hm. She has a star on her headpiece and red hair though...
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    So, it looks like in Justice League she'll keep her New 52 costume, and in her own book (or maybe just the Earth One issues?) She'll wear the red and gold with the cape? That's fair. I like them both.
    How do you figure? There's no color, but the costume looks the same.

BANNED

Here's a page out of Liam Sharp's DeviantArt

Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 03-26-2016 at 11:55 AM.

The lasso is a whip now?

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Nicola Scott Wonder Woman art "Year One"

Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    How do you figure? There's no color, but the costume looks the same.
    Going by the cape and the tiara design (the new one has a more detailed design sort of like the Gal Gadot costume while Daniel's has the simple star), but they are similar enough that it could be artistic interpretation, or that Toby Daniels didn't have the new costume yet when he started drawing Justice League (a problem that happened a lot when Captain Marvel was redesigned after Secret Wars last Fall).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    The lasso is a whip now?
    What's the difference, besides a knot?

*in terms of a magic rope, not real world Whip making craft which is actually quite difficult*

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    The lasso is a whip now?
    I doubt it. I'm sure its just the way it looks. Greg and Nicola are too big of Wonder Woman fans to change anything like that.
    Richard Alexander

Going by the cape and the tiara design (the new one has a more detailed design sort of like the Gal Gadot costume while Daniel's has the simple star), but they are similar enough that it could be artistic interpretation, or that Toby Daniels didn't have the new costume yet when he started drawing Justice League (a problem that happened a lot when Captain Marvel was redesigned after Secret Wars last Fall).
    Oh right on. But I think that it's the same costume and I think you're right about artistic interpretation.

Greg Rucka is encouraging, but...I need more information before I start getting exited. The New 52 and Azzarello's run on the title burned me really bad--I'm going to need a lot before I consider collecting again.

Also I can't stand that f**king shield. It started as a pet peeve, but now it's getting to the point where I'm getting angry every time I see her using one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Also I can't stand that f**king shield. It started as a pet peeve, but now it's getting to the point where I'm getting angry every time I see her using one.

I agree. She has the most powerful Shield in creation, The Aegis on her forearms. She doesn't need an actual shield.
    Richard Alexander

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I thought it was worth getting excited about with the rumor or Greg Rucka coming back to the title, but greg, Nicola AND LIAM FREAKING SHARP!! I think I might cry! DC really is trying to apologize for the past year and a half aren't they!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Oh right on. But I think that it's the same costume and I think you're right about artistic interpretation.
    Yeah. I didn't really see until I looked closely at the cover, but she even has the bands on her costume that the Lee/Chiang design has. It was just more apparent on Tony Daniel's black and white.

Yeah. I didn't really see until I looked closely at the cover, but she even has the bands on her costume that the Lee/Chiang design has. It was just more apparent on Tony Daniel's black and white.
    Looks like they want to be very true to the movie version.