Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default So, is Kon-el being retconned out of existence?

Is the "Super-Man" his replacement?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Whoa, I didn't even think of that. Could honestly be true. He might in fact be the one in the Rebirth picture with that Flash-like character and Supergirl. I mean we've gotten literally zero news about Kon.

Damn, well I hope this "Super-Man" is good.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 03-26-2016 at 01:07 PM.

BANNED

I hope not.DC did a royal screw job on kon,i mean seriously kon is done well everywhere else,but not in the actual comics,come on.

Between the superman in China,and jon as the new superboy,DC probably just erased kon,or even worse he will be back as a villian .

U G H

Expect to see him in Infinite Crisis II.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

He is gone it seems.

Astonishing Member

I'm disappointed. Kon was a great part of Superman mythologies.

Incredible Member

He'll be back.

Incredible Member

I need to look at it again, but doesn't one of the teaser's show a Leather Jacket clad Kon-El looking silhouette?

Remember according to Johns, everybody matters. Nobody is being retconned away like in the NU52. I will trust him until I don't.

He'll be back as villain...

Coming soon Kon-el is New Bizarro
    Coming soon Kon-el is New Superboy Prime

BANNED

They already set him up as Harvests super puppet,so i have no faith that DC will do anything,but ruin him more.

Go full on heroic,or forget about it

All-New Member

geoff joins talked about his teen titans run but kon is completely forgotten.i am disappointed.

BANNED

Well we havent really had a full fledged happy heroic superboy in the new 52,if you dont count Smallville season 11,that injustice gods among us version,the superman family adventures,the bizzaro earth 16 kon,and the best version in years-the YJ tv show one.all are heroes and all better executed than the version in the main DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Well we havent really had a full fledged happy heroic superboy in the new 52,if you dont count Smallville season 11,that injustice gods among us version,the superman family adventures,the bizzaro earth 16 kon,and the best version in years-the YJ tv show one.all are heroes and all better executed than the version in the main DCU.
    Jon has suffered the most in the new 52 . Not sure what they are going to do there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    He is gone it seems.
    He and Bart are probably gone for a good long while unfortunately.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

I'm still going with "carefully ignored" over actually being retconned out. But essentially I think he's gone, yes.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El