Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Pairing Damian with Jon Kent kind of hits home the fundamental difference between Batman and Superman. That is to say, not that one's "a nice guy and the other isn't", because that would be a gross oversimplification of their characters. But rather that one is an abnormal bring (a Kryptonian, in fact) raised with a very normal and human childhood, while the other is a "normal" human raised and trained to be anything but.
    I think that could make for some interesting stories if handled well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I think that could make for some interesting stories if handled well.
    Funny too that Damian was raised as a secret, conspiracy figure, with little Bruce, but Superman literally took a cosmic timeout to raise his boy.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Funny too that Damian was raised as a secret, conspiracy figure, with little Bruce, but Superman literally took a cosmic timeout to raise his boy.
    They really are polar opposites on so many levels aren't they?
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Jon White might be one of the most interesting ideas that DC managed to stumble into thanks to Convergence.

All-New Member

Haven't read Batman for a long time. just picked up 51 and 52 and thought they were great! Really looking forward to Rebirth!

Comicvine has the first look at the Tim Sale variant cover for Batman #1, any thoughts on who the blonde woman is?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    any thoughts on who the blonde woman is?
    I will applaud anyone who can make sense of that. The context suggests it's a villain, a major rogue like the others....but just no idea who that is. Vicki Vale as a damsel in distress is my only blind guess.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I will applaud anyone who can make sense of that. The context suggests it's a villain, a major rogue like the others....but just no idea who that is. Vicki Vale as a damsel in distress is my only blind guess.
    Looks like Janice Porter from Dark Victory, that would be my guess, it is a Tim Sale variant.

My first thought was Cameron Chase.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)