Default Artemis In Red Hood & Outlaws

http://io9.gizmodo.com/dc-comics-jus...eup-1767271410

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/...236096/photo/1

Apparently our favorite red head Amazon will be returning in Scott Lobdell's Red Hood & The Outlaws alongside Jason and Bizarro.

I have to say, Lobdell being on this doesn't fill me with confidence and I do think there's more nuance to Artemis than just being a violent Amazon (and that's not really an image the Amazons need right now). But it is a WW character getting exposure, so I can't complain too much. We'll see if she is or isn't a trainwreck.

Well you never know. Lobdell does write a good Jason and he did write a good Bunker. So we will see what happens before we judge. A lot of writers seem to do good on some characters and not so good in others. It is a welcome surprise to see her back.

All-New Member

There 2 thousands of Artemises in DC Universe. There's the blonde archer call Artemis too. I hardly doubt he's talking about our Amazonian Artemis.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewing_A23 View Post
    There 2 thousands of Artemises in DC Universe. There's the blonde archer call Artemis too. I hardly doubt he's talking about our Amazonian Artemis.
    Geoff Johns specifically called her "Artemis of the Amazons" at the end of the Rebirth live stream.

BANNED

I am... kinda dissapointed at this. I was hoping Artemis would return, but the addition of Lobdell is like enticing me with cheese laced with poison. But who knows, Artemis is a very 90'ties and Lobdell is a very 90'ties writer so maybe we can be able to stomach the outcome... or be reminded again why the 90'ties generally sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewing_A23 View Post
    Hardly, there's:
    -The deity, that we now have the option of calling Moon
    -The archer from Young Justice
    -And the Amazon with the massive amount of hair.

And theres a New God ofc (one of the Female Furies) but she's using a texting version of the name: Artemiz, so doesnt count.

Anyways we know it's the WML red-headed Amazon Artemis, because she is specifically called Artemis of the Amazons and because we have her portrait on the RH cover.