Super Moderator

Default Godzilla: Oblivion, #1

A scientist has created a portal to another dimension-one where monsters rule supreme! A terrifying expedition begins into a world where hope has died and Godzilla is the unrivaled King of the Monsters. But what happens when a baby kaiju hitches a ride back to the original, monster-less dimension?

Full article here.

I would happily move to a dimension where Godzilla is the ruler of the world. I think i'd fit right in.

PRAISE BE TO G!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

All-New Member

Default I don't get it.

Why was Godzilla still considered king of the monsters in that parallel world when there were two larva Mothras? In the first movie where Godzilla battled Mothra, the larvae were able to defeat him.
    God bless, Jason Irelan

All-New Member

When I make a post asking questions, I appreciate a response; and if nobody knows, I'll settle for having a spokesperson like the moderator type a message saying that. It's not that difficult to type in I don't know. Issue number 2 was good. I was taken aback when I saw that one of the characters had the last name Deville. It reminded me of a movie I saw several times on TBN called The Encounter where people go into this diner and find a stranger who knows everyone's names and everything about them. The stranger turned to be Jesus, and there was a cop in it with the name Deville. Nobody said anything, but they realized that was Devil. It's a pretty good movie.
    God bless, Jason Irelan
    Can they please make it possible to find this board without having to google it again after I register? I see this list of boards, but there's no Godzilla or IDW or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I would happily move to a dimension where Godzilla is the ruler of the world. I think i'd fit right in.

PRAISE BE TO G!
    Maybe if I was a trained carpenter or plumber. You'll never be at an end for work.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

All-New Member

Would it be possible for responses to be go to my Hotmail account that I had to open up? I can't get into the old one anymore.
    God bless, Jason Irelan

Quote Originally Posted by kamoebas View Post
    Would it be possible for responses to be go to my Hotmail account that I had to open up? I can't get into the old one anymore.
    God bless, Jason Irelan
    Hey Jason, what you could do best is press 'thread tools' and then subscribe to this thread. It gives you several options, including e-mail updates. That way you don't need to look for this thread every time! Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your original question, sorry! Maybe a Godzilla fan does, though?

All-New Member

Thank you; but after reading your suggestion, I tried that; and it won't let me type in a new e-mail address.
    God bless, Jason Irelan

All-New Member

Default Godzilla cartoon

I remember Darien Quinn was on some talk show according to what I had read. Aside from anyone except Brock, there was no information about it; and if it's been made and it's for sale, I was hoping to get it.
    God bless, Jason Irelan
    I had the thread tools brought up before, but I couldn't get it set up to email to my new email address, and now I can't find the thread tools.

All-New Member

Thank you for replying with a don't know. I tried again on the thread tools, and I'm hoping I got it straightened out.
    God bless, Jason Irelan